what's your new years resolutions??? x

Options
Mine is to get over my gall bladder op, get over it by beginning of march, and to kick *kitten* with exercise and loose the next 4 stone in 2012 x

Replies

• darlalu00
    darlalu00 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    To continue with my weight loss and healthy lifestyle journey...an hopefully meet my weight loss goal by the end of the year. I still have 87 lbs to lose.
  • aling01
    aling01 Posts: 163
    Options
    To lose this last 60lbs and maintain a healthy eating life style.

Also I'm challenging myself to complete a 12 week transformation challenge through bodybuilding.com by limiting myself on sugar and starches and doing the brazil butt lift program.

I hope I do not give up on the exercise part!
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    To continue with my weight loss and healthy lifestyle journey...an hopefully meet my weight loss goal by the end of the year. I still have 87 lbs to lose.

I JUST KNOW YOUR GOING TO DO THIS!!!! i will be with you every step of the way. love ya loads hun xxxx
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    To lose this last 60lbs and maintain a healthy eating life style.

Also I'm challenging myself to complete a 12 week transformation challenge through bodybuilding.com by limiting myself on sugar and starches and doing the brazil butt lift program.

I hope I do not give up on the exercise part!

sounds harcore. dont give up you will be so proud of yourself afterwards! x
  • sarahlucydaynes26
    Options
    My new years resolution is rather silly but to maintain my weight and start to ` confidence ` road and start believeing what people tell me. Get back into study and try and get into my dream of either travel, law ( alittle too ambitious perhaps as my brain is 10 years behind nd cannot absorb lol ) or back up the NHS :-D !! Oh .... and to keep logging here daily :-D !! xxx And to exercise daily lol! ( Or try too! ) Even just a 15min dance session! xx
  • waltiawilliams
    Options
    Is Brazil Butt Lift ok on HCG?