My Hubby Was Right (pics)

Options

Replies

• julieann1966
    Options
    You look fantastic, well done.

I just finished telling myself the same thing this morning, I had gone up 2 lbs this week even though I am eating and exercising the same, instead of beating myself up, I told myself that this is a life long commitment and I already feel better after only 2 months so I am not quitting, I am going to enjoy all the highs and lows and your post just enforced that, thank you for the post ! :)
  • shmunster
    shmunster Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Your belly shot is awesome! I hope my battle scarred belly will look EXACTLY like that soon!
  • BrandyHeit
    Options
    You look fantastic!!!
  • IRun4Me_12
    IRun4Me_12 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful!
  • andreanicole686
    andreanicole686 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    How awesome! It's amazing what happens when we start thinking positive! You look great!
  • Tara1090
    Tara1090 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Amazing results! I hope I look nearly as good as this after baby #1 :)
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!
  • npeters519
    npeters519 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    You look awesome and you have an amazing attitude! Love it!!!
  • YessPixie
    YessPixie Posts: 17
    Options
    You're gorgeous! Well done :) xo
  • huskyal02
    huskyal02 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Baby #6, WOW, weight lost post babies, WOW WOW. Great job!
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    I LOVE your post, I LOVE your attitude... You made me smile this morning, congrats on 6 babies and looking amazing!
  • ccsick
    ccsick Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are beautiful, no matter the weight. Love the dark hair. I am now going to work harder at what I am trying to accomplish> Thanks for sharing, I believe it was hard for you.....because I hear that same drill Sargent.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    Ok, I'll be the one who asks. Why are your pants unzipped in a bar? are you some sort of dancer?
  • skinnyjeansdiva
    Options
    First you were very pretty before the weight loss, and after you are still very pretty! You do look so happy and amazing. kudos to you what a great motivation for me this morning!
  • ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    Wow, just awesome...man I try to tell my MFPals all the time that you have to eat to fuel your body and lift too. I sent you an invite to a group created for women... "Eat More to Weigh Less" and hope you join...you are truly an inspiration!
  • vestarocks
    vestarocks Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    I can't even express how happy this post made me.
  • Tandi_S
    Tandi_S Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I love your story! What a great message! Way to go, you're an inspiration!!! :flowerforyou:
  • soccer8s
    soccer8s Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats! WTG!!!!!
  • tropaze
    tropaze Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • stitchinggirl
    Options
    You look fantastic!

Congratulations on your hard work and dedication paying off!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!