Fat Burning Coffee??

Options
Someone know recently started using a fat-burning coffee called Bskinny. In less than 3 months, she's lost 34lbs and 7inches by simply drinking this coffee. No added exercise. No specific diet. It apprently is a thermogenetic coffee that causes the body to burn fat. Has anyone used this? And what are your thoughts on it? I'm pretty skeptical of things like this. But the girl who told me about it is probably the most honest person I know so I doubt she's lying. Just wondering if it's safe or not.

Anyone? Thoughts?

Replies

• PeekABooGirl
    PeekABooGirl Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    bump..... anyone?
  • lizard053
    lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
    Options
    I've never heard of it. It's probably loaded up with extra caffeine to give you more of a burn throughout the day. My fear is it would cause the jitters.
  • fimary
    fimary Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    just looked on line its quite expensive.....
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    Wow, an MLM business I haven't heard of yet. Does that 'someone' happen to be a distributor? This is the first I've ever heard of it, off to Google some more.....
  • khelwig
    khelwig Posts: 15
    Options
    See where she is at in a year. Typically, things like this don't last. The only way to true fitness is working out and eating right.
  • frugalmomsrock
    frugalmomsrock Posts: 1,123
    Options
    Just say no to miracle cures and do it the good, old fashioned-way: hard work and proper nutrition.
  • daphnegetnfit
    Options
    I've never heard of it. It's probably loaded up with extra caffeine to give you more of a burn throughout the day. My fear is it would cause the jitters.

Agree - like diet pills and months later they will find out it causes health problems like other diet pills
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    A diet product promising amazing results with zero effort?

I feel like I've heard this one before somewhere...