What u doin'?

Options
13»

Replies

• hope516
    hope516 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Going through all the "Bra" and "Busty" type threads and opening up the profiles of the girls that reply to look at their pics.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    :drinker:

it gave you ideas didn't it :huh:
  • TexasGirl_Amie
    Options
    Going through all the "Bra" and "Busty" type threads and opening up the profiles of the girls that reply to look at their pics.

awesome! that's just awesome... :laugh:
  • marie_2454
    marie_2454 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Trying not to kill my coworkers. For a postal worker...that's a BIG deal.

hahaha I work for USPS too and I'm constantly reminding myself that it is still illegal to kill them...unfortunately lmao
  • TexasGirl_Amie
    Options
    OH nothing......just trying to play the right key on my Skin Flute

fantastic... everyone deserves self love! :wink:
  • kenlad64
    kenlad64 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I too am at work, avoiding work, but still trying to look busy. Now a days I just try to looked pissed off at something and people leave me alone, .... I hope it's just a phase, ....
  • theleftie
    theleftie Posts: 366
    Options
    I am bored as <insert word I am not allowed to use on MFP> at work today...need some entertainment. So I am opening the can...what u doin'?

Just playing good employee.. My boss told me to behave while the owner was here. That was really hard but I think I passed. Now, I need a beer.

^^^ I <3 her^^^^
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    I too am at work, avoiding work, but still trying to look busy. Now a days I just try to looked pissed off at something and people leave me alone, .... I hope it's just a phase, ....

Ken I am so going to try that look right now !!! thanks for the tip buddy :)
  • Jamie2007
    Jamie2007 Posts: 169
    Options
    Sleeping/Working/On MFP...All at the same time!
  • BriskaPacojame
    Options
    Trying to find my motivation under this paperwork on my desk. Oh, and replying to this post ;)
  • kanmuri
    kanmuri Posts: 112
    Options
    Working. I have a dentist appointment in 30min... Oh the fun!
  • nammer79
    nammer79 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    reading this topic while thinking what to watch on tv but being to lazy to turn it on. Most likely will just go out for a walk or crawl back in bed.
  • RH_Brazell
    RH_Brazell Posts: 339
    Options
    eating a bowl of ceral lol
  • bigdawg025
    bigdawg025 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Bored at work with everyone else here! LOL I'm about to do some accounting homework. :P
  • faiga
    faiga Posts: 47
    Options
    hoping not to get caught at work hanging out on MFP
  • msdee912
    msdee912 Posts: 8
    Options
    I just had to tell this lady to turn herself in for an outstanding warrant...and my parting words to her were good luck to you..other than that I'm just waiting on my coffee to kick in!! :)
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    Drawing pictures of nonexistent things. It's pretty awesome actually, :smile:
  • sinistertitan
    sinistertitan Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    1 hr 10 minutes ago - Hangin' in my desk chair wondering how to keep people from pestering me today.

-Got it!

When someone walks in I gaze around my office and randomly clap my hands once or twice......

Co-worker - "What the hell are you doing?"
    Me - "Chasing away elephants."
    Co-worker - "Mmmm K, but I don't see any elephants."
    Me - "Work well, doesn't it?"

Yeah. That should do it. If I don't log in for a couple days.....start checking the padded rooms.
  • ImperfektAngel
    ImperfektAngel Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Having my coffee with my girl scout cookies, filling in my food diary with food I have prepared for myself for the day :D
  • CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    1 hr 10 minutes ago - Hangin' in my desk chair wondering how to keep people from pestering me today.

-Got it!

When someone walks in I gaze around my office and randomly clap my hands once or twice......

Co-worker - "What the hell are you doing?"
    Me - "Chasing away elephants."
    Co-worker - "Mmmm K, but I don't see any elephants."
    Me - "Work well, doesn't it?"

Yeah. That should do it. If I don't log in for a couple days.....start checking the padded rooms.

I have a spray that I use around my yard for elephants that lasts two weeks. Saves a helluva lot of clapping. You should try it. If you order in the next 29 minutes, you get two bottles for the price of one...you only pay the additional S&H fee of 5.95. good stuff.
  • rmwinters
    rmwinters Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I'm telling all your bosses : P
    Bwa hahahahhahahhahahhhahahhhahahah