I'm so proud!

Okay so I have only been on here fro 5 days but I love it! I'm soooo proud of me. Today at work I was faced with the almighty bacon screaming my name. Now before I got serious abou tmy health (trying to start a family) I would eat eggs, bacon, toast, and anything I could get my hands on for breakfest every moring. You see I work at a hotel and there is just food everywhere! But I turned it down! I won that battle and I'm so proud! Thanks for everyones support! I hope to be apart of this forum for a long time to come there are some really great people in here!

Replies

• Okay so I have only been on here fro 5 days but I love it! I'm soooo proud of me. Today at work I was faced with the almighty bacon screaming my name. Now before I got serious abou tmy health (trying to start a family) I would eat eggs, bacon, toast, and anything I could get my hands on for breakfest every moring. You see I work at a hotel and there is just food everywhere! But I turned it down! I won that battle and I'm so proud! Thanks for everyones support! I hope to be apart of this forum for a long time to come there are some really great people in here!
  • kimford28
    kimford28 Posts: 320
    Way to go! All these little things will help overall in reaching your goal! Stick with it!

Nice work!
  • apaden4
    apaden4 Posts: 137 Member
    Good job! Temptations are everywhere, and so hard to resist - but when you do you feel so proud of yourself. You definitely deserve a pat on the back! Keep it up!
  • Loretta_Jo
    Loretta_Jo Posts: 609 Member
    That is GREAT! I am so proud of you and FOR you! Keep up the good work and you will reach your goal before you know it.
  • pamelawh
    pamelawh Posts: 162 Member
    That is wonderful. The eggs for breakfast wouldn't be bad but you should have eggs only once a week and you can substitute bacon for turkey bacon and have 3 slices. The small battles are won with substitutions along the way. Keep up the good work!
  • Thanks all you guys are awsome!
  • ahertel0214
    ahertel0214 Posts: 244 Member
    We're proud of you too!

I know all about those small battles - I won one with a vending machine not too long ago... ;)

Keep plugging along & you'll get there!
  • kimford28
    kimford28 Posts: 320
    I remember that battle ;)
  • ahertel0214
    ahertel0214 Posts: 244 Member
    Ugh... it was a rough one Kim - thanks for helping me through it!
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    great work Kbrain228!
    Way to whip those high cholesterol and fat foods! Bring in your
    own snacks to beat the cravings, that's what I do. Whole wheat
    pretzels are my thing, and low fat yogurts for the sweet tooth I get.
  • Yeah the people I work with are being so supportive as well but they are starting to laugh at me because I'm starting to know the calories that are in everything!