PB2 vs Smart Balance Creamy PB

Options
I'm trying to like this PB2 (powdered peanut butter) but...I think I've been spoiled on Smart Balance for the past idk 7 yrs or so. I used to look forward to my midmorning snack of pb w/celery or Fiber Select crackers & now...nsm :~(

Replies

• greatginew
    Options
    today I added PB2 to my Cocoa Cocoa Wheats - didn't help the taste of the PB2 & definitely took away the awesomeness of Cocoa Wheats - I wonder if any1 has found a tolerable way to consume this stuff?
  • lisas11222
    lisas11222 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    What reason, in particular, are you using the PB2? Just get yourself some natural peanut butter. The one where the ingredients look like this: Ingredients: Peanuts. Or if you go to whole foods, you can make your own PB from their self-make nut butter stations. Mmm.. cashew butter. :)
  • KarateGoddess
    KarateGoddess Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    What reason, in particular, are you using the PB2? Just get yourself some natural peanut butter. The one where the ingredients look like this: Ingredients: Peanuts. Or if you go to whole foods, you can make your own PB from their self-make nut butter stations. Mmm.. cashew butter. :)

^^ What she said! :-)