My Hubby Was Right (pics)

Options

Replies

• Maris165
    Maris165 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! you look amazing! Truly an inspiriation! That is awesome about re-evaluating your mindset and setting your self up to succeed after this 5th pregnancy.
    Beautiful pics!
  • keesh1123
    keesh1123 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    THIS IS THE MOST INSPIRATIONAL POST I'VE SEEN ON MFP THUS FAR.

CONGRATS ON BECOMING HEALTHY AND FIT AND FOR HAVING AN AWESOME HUBBY ;-)
  • hope516
    hope516 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    You're gorgeous!!!
  • loulouburke
    loulouburke Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You are a beautiful person, inside and out!! keep up the good work.;))
  • Elizabeth38NC
    Options
    Love your story.... I've always been hard on myself since I was a teenager around 14 years old... it's so hard to change that thinking and I still struggle with it. Your story is very inspirational. I would love to be able to do this without the calorie counting. To me the calorie counting puts so much pressure on me....I hope I will soon find a method that works for me.... You look great. Congratulations and be thankful for your "honeybear's" unconditional love. :)

Beth (NC)
  • JennC831
    JennC831 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    you look amazing, great going
  • louisey112
    louisey112 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great Job and Great Attitude. It isn't about the number on the scale - it's about how you feel and look. I personally don't even own a scale, but I am working towards living a healthier life and hope that I can look as good as you in a couple of months. I'm also doing Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred to speed things along somewhat, but I'm loving it so far and have started to choose healthier foods and I quit drinking diet pop (or any pop for that matter). You just have to have your mind set and everthing else will fall into place, and my mind is where it needs to be - so now I'm so ready. Thanks for your inspiring words and pictures are always worth a thousand words .. thanks for sharing them!
  • mhardest
    mhardest Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING! I am on MFP due to PPD actually. I ate and ate and ate like crazy trying to make myself feel better and I didn't have the energy to go to the gym or even walk the mall. I gained so much weight due to PPD. Good for you....
  • Shawn_Marie
    Shawn_Marie Posts: 312
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats!
  • jamiesadler
    jamiesadler Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    wow! you look amazing. You looked good before as well but you look really good now. Great job.
  • Sweet victory. that's about all that can explain your hardwork and dedication. you deserve it.
  • redfroggie
    redfroggie Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Wow! I love your story and you look stunning! One day I hope to look that good. Well done, congrats.
  • paisley2288
    paisley2288 Posts: 913 Member
    Options
    very awesome job!!!
  • StartingAnewDay
    StartingAnewDay Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    This made me smile. Most awesome job!!
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    This is awesome!!! Thanks so much for sharing. Even the belly one. I have 5 kids and now I have hope.
  • huneybun1
    huneybun1 Posts: 12
    Options
    Good job!You look amazing! Cant wait until I am there :smile:
  • flopsy1973
    Options
    You look fantastic :smile:
  • sparkie2bfit
    Options
    Having 6 children myself I can say that you are giving your family the best of you. A sweet attitude for yourself will be contagious and your children will be happy as you are. You are truly beautiful and the lessons learned are so helpful to all of us on MFP, thank you for sharing.
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    So proud of you! you look great and so glad you stuck with it! ^_^
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!