I need a buddy like me.....

RonniesGirl
RonniesGirl Posts: 13
edited September 19 in Motivation and Support
I am 23 years old, have been pretty chubby for awhile, though that is getting better. I was 215, now I'm about 180, but I just need some people in my cheering section. I'm pretty good at motivating, too, so I'll do the same for you. Isn't that ridiculous? We've can cheer some one else on, but can only put ourselves down (generally)? Anyways, I'm looking for people to stay in close contact, like every day or so. I'm 5'10'', and would like to weigh about 135 (I have a smallish build.) Anyone interested?

Replies

• fraiseroja
    fraiseroja Posts: 215 Member
    Hey girl! I am 25 and want to get to about the same weight. I am 147 right now and trying to break down the last of it. I really just started doing this regularly for about two weeks now. My calories are around 1200. Don't know if that fits you or not. :)
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    I'm 24 and I'd be willing to be a fitness buddy. :smile:
  • cherie2304
    cherie2304 Posts: 632 Member
    Hey there...When I started I was 221 and now I am 183...I'm here for you!!!
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    You and I are practically twins :laugh: but you're bit taller (and younger :tongue: ). I started at 215 at my highest, I'm down to 184. I'm about 5'8" and shooting for 140-145 :happy: I'll join in...

exercise.png
  • jacqueline0821
    jacqueline0821 Posts: 667 Member
    I was just getting ready to post something just like this. I am been super stressed lately and have fallen off of the wagon just a little. I need someone to talk to everyday to keep me in check. I have tried this with my fiance and family but I just feel like they are nagging on me and not helping. They haven't been in this position like I am.
    I am 21 years old and have struggling with my weight on and off since I was in 4th grade (honestly) I started out at 151 in August 2008 and am now around 135. My overall goal is 120. I would love to be your buddy. I am great at motivating too. Send me a message here or email me at chevalier_jacqueline@yahoo.com

:flowerforyou:
  • brandifry
    brandifry Posts: 12 Member
    I am in!!!!!!!!!!! I started on MFP July 3rd, and I am 177 and 5'3. I want to lose 40 lbs at least to start out with. I also started a fitness bootcamp Monday, and will go 3 days a week for four weeks!! I am very excited to finally start this weight loss journey!

240245.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Hey everybody! How's your morning going? Mine is fantastic. I weighed myself, and since last week, I've lost two pounds! I was 180, now am 178. So that means only 43 pounds or so to go! Woo-hoo!
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Good for you!!! I did the same. 2 for me too!! 182 :happy: Can't wait until I see the 170s :drinker:

exercise.png
This discussion has been closed.