Fitbit

Options
I had a bodybugg, but now I am not able to locate it! If you have a fitbit, what do you think of it? Does it work really well?

Replies

• PrincessLou71186
    PrincessLou71186 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    I've been looking at these but reluctant to buy one if they aren't all they are cracked up to be as they are a lot of money.
  • LordBezoar
    LordBezoar Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    DW and I have been using FitBits for a few weeks now and we are loving them. They have been a huge help and the major advantage they have over the Body Bug is that you don't have a monthly fee to pay. I highly recommend the FitBit.
  • crudd123
    crudd123 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Search under groups for Fitbit and there is a group on here! Lots of good information on there! I have one and love it! Good luck!
  • jame_104
    jame_104 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Love mine! It shows you right there in black and white if you ever question why you aren't losing.
  • kandi810
    kandi810 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Haven't had mine but a few days but it is addictive! Challenging myself to do more and burn more calories each day. What I really like is it automatically syncs to MFP. In my opinion well worth the money.
  • fitniknik
    fitniknik Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    I love mine, motivates me to do more and makes me realize how much I really am burning every day, a lot more than I previously thought!
  • Pifflesmom
    Pifflesmom Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I just received mine last week and so far, I really like it! Takes a bit of figuring out, but it's not rocket science...and it's fun to see how my day unfolds!

C
  • CherylGardner
    CherylGardner Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I've had one for amout a month and I agree with PP... It is a new way to see your daily activity... You really get a feel for what your activity level is really like... I find it addictive and motivating. It took me a couple of days to understand how fitbit and MFP work together, but now it's seamless.

If you link MFP to your fitbit, only use MFP to log your food and exercise (aside from using the start/stop feature on the actual fitbit to track workouts)... it will send the data back to fitbit and fitbit will send your activity levels to MFP... it's really outstanding, IMO.
  • jonski1968
    jonski1968 Posts: 4,498 Member
    Options
    Yepp....best thing i`ve ever bought for excersise..The below is my todays scores so far...

7948 steps taken today 79 % of goal of 10000
    42 floors climbed today 168 % of goal of 25

3.83 miles traveled today 77 % of goal of 5.00
    2473 calories burned 84 % of goal of 2945
    909 active scores 91 % of goal of 1000
  • KEBello19
    KEBello19 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    LOVE fitbit! It forces me to get up and walk around/take the stairs just so I can see my progress!
  • aengland
    aengland Posts: 11
    Options
    Awesome! I love that i'm hearing all these great things!! I really appreciate all of the replies! I think I will cave and buy one!
  • Kalynx
    Kalynx Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I love that i'm hearing all these great things!! I really appreciate all of the replies! I think I will cave and buy one!

I ordered one last week on Amazon for $90, its the Ultra Fitbit. I jus got it Friday and used it yesterday, it really motivated me to get off my behind and do some walking. Havent figured it all out yet but will definately be reading the above mentioned boards.
  • melsy21
    melsy21 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to get mine, I don't get it until my birthday in April!