Exercises for your booty?

Options
Anyone have any suggestions for cardio exercises that are also good for tightening and defining your butt? Mine dropped off with the weight I lost and I kind of miss my butt LOL :) I work out at Planet Fitness and I like to stick to the cardio machines or 30 minute Circuit Training so any help would be appreciated as far as suggestions go! :)

Replies

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    For cardio all I think of at the moment is upping the incline on the treadmill which engages your core and glutes a bit more. Cardio is only going to go so far in building your butt muscles back up. I really would think about incorporating squats, lunges, deadlifts and all the different variations of them.
  • htimpaired
    htimpaired Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Dead lifts, hamstring curls, curtsy squats....if they have a cable machine you can do leg raises to the back...
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    Cardio is not going to build up your booty. Strength training will though! Incorporate some squats, lunges, and dead lifts into your work out routine and you will definitely see a difference!
  • _LilPowerHouse
    _LilPowerHouse Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    elliptical machine and/or p90x plyometrics.
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Cardio is not going to build up your booty. Strength training will though! Incorporate some squats, lunges, and dead lifts into your work out routine and you will definitely see a difference!
    ^^^ Squats and lunges are amazing for your butt and legs
  • nowornever47
    nowornever47 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Google this: (3 words): Brazil Butt Lift!!

Incorporates different DVD's for all kinds of shapes... love it!!! And yes, squats, lunges, side lifts, help - which are also incorporated in these DVD's.... good luck!
  • ronakcvr
    ronakcvr Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You will find some workouts for this on the website below:

http://www.bodyrock.tv/
  • diana_marie8302
    diana_marie8302 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Google this: (3 words): Brazil Butt Lift!!

Incorporates different DVD's for all kinds of shapes... love it!!! And yes, squats, lunges, side lifts, help - which are also incorporated in these DVD's.... good luck!

I'm so glad you mentioned this because I briefly looked into this and was thinking of getting it! Have you tried it? Has anyone tried it? Results of using it?
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    running up a steep incline i yi yi
  • Jessitafv
    Options
    Squats and lunges
  • dougpconnell219
    dougpconnell219 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Stair mill.