Replies

• maryjboom
    maryjboom Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the post. Very inspiring.
  • brown0928
    brown0928 Posts: 49
    Options
    AMAZING WORK! You give me motivation. Although I haven't had any kids, your starting weight is similar to mine. I'm still trying to adjust and find a plan that works for me, but I will lose this weight. I can't believe you have 5/6 kids, even before the weightloss you looked darn good! Congrats on your victory!
  • lstrick27
    lstrick27 Posts: 19
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing! I have also just recently tried thinking about this whole"diet" thing a lot different! Congrats again!
  • LORELLI
    LORELLI Posts: 24
    Options
    You look amazing!!!! Your take on just enjoying life and listening to how your body feels has taken you far!
  • July121980
    July121980 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting your story. It made me really think about how I am in a similar situation. I have starved myself and yes lost weight but then gained it back. I did this out of desperation. I am losing weight for me to feel good and I need to feel good doing it. I have gotten it into my head that I need to eat in order to lose weight. Starvation is not the key. I have committed to exercising 4x a week and only for 30 minutes. I bought a new bike and I really am excited to be a little more in shape to get some good use out of it this spring. I plan to reward myself with new clothes and a new look! I know that I am worth it and I am not letting desperation or anything else stand in my way anymore. I have a super supportive husband who tells me that he loves me no matter what. He tells me that the mirror is lying to me! I tell him that he is sweet but I know better. My skin is tight right now and I just feel run down. I am only 31 and I should have more energy. I just have to remember that my body is my temple and I have to treat it that way.
  • LixxiLees
    LixxiLees Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    After 6 kids you look amazing.
  • rayleansout
    rayleansout Posts: 234
    Options
    You are awesome!!
  • TiffanySuscheck
    TiffanySuscheck Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    you look GREAT!!!
    and you have amazing hair! lol.
    You're so inspiring. Thanks for sharing your story
  • ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    Thanks for joining the group...I had to post this link on my profile because it is an inspiration to many finally giving "eating" a chance:-)
  • mred93
    mred93 Posts: 100
    Options
    You look Amazing!!!
  • savannahgur
    savannahgur Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    You are truly an inspiration to those of us who continually beat ourselves up over how many cals in and how many cals out and the whole extreme dieting and what not...at the end of the day its about how you feel and what you a willing to do to feel comfortable in your own body..all I can say is WOW, you look FANTASTIC

Well done!!
  • debbidebb
    Options
    WOW YOU LOOK GREAT , YOUR BODY SHAPE IN THE BEGINING LOOKS LIKE MINE NOW. 145 IS MY GOAL WEIGHT I SO WANT TO MEET THAT BUT I GET THROWN OFF. HOW DID YOU MAKE THAT FIRST STEP? I REALLY NEED THE ADVICE.

THANK YOU
    AND CONGRATS!!!
    DEBBIE
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Ok, I'll be the one who asks. Why are your pants unzipped in a bar? are you some sort of dancer?

I'm at the foot of my bed in my bedroom. Sure I'm a dancer, but only for an audience of ONE. Hehe

Honestly, I debated with myself awhile before posting these pics. I believe in keeping myself covered in public and saving the more revealing clothes for when I'm at home with hubby (and this is definitely public! But a bit easier since y'all don't know me personally.) I would never wear that workout shirt to one of my martial arts classes!

I decided to show off a bit more here because I figured the majority of folks reading this thread would be women. We women are constantly bombarded with images of young, childless, flawless women, and we sometimes can't help but compare ourselves to totally impossible standards. Maybe it's time we start seeing more REAL Abellies with stretch marks? And cellulite? And surgery scars? Maybe we need to hear more that those bellies are beautiful, too?
  • cowgirlslikeus86
    cowgirlslikeus86 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Smokin'!!!!
  • Christinesyear
    Christinesyear Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    REally really awesome! You seem to have the right attitude and I love it! It's so great to have a man who loves you "no matter what" as well! I know that helps :)
  • fdlafon
    fdlafon Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    You are inspiring!!!
    Job wonderfully done.
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    I also cannot emphasize enough that my results flow from learning to love myself, not that I've learned to love myself because I got some results! I focus on eating foods that my body needs, that give me more energy, and that I love! The exercise I do is something that I'm passionate about and possibly the only thing I do that's just for *me*. I'm trying to care for myself in the same loving way that I care for my children and husband. Knowing that, as the heart of my home, I will have more to give them.
  • tbrewst
    tbrewst Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Oh, I would walk around with my pants unzipped, photo posing all the time if I had your stomach! Great job with your success...keep it up;-) And I love, love your profile pic. Those hip accessories make all the belly flab in the world worth it! :happy:
  • tkaawa
    tkaawa Posts: 302
    Options
    You look Amazing...you should be really proud of yourself.keep up the good work
  • xmommyof2boysx
    xmommyof2boysx Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    You look amazing...thanks for the inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!