Hi I am Angelique

Options
Hi MFP members!:flowerforyou: My name is Angelique. I joined MFP in hope of learning how to improve my fitness, diet, and meet new friends who have the same goals in life as myself. I know I cannot do this alone. I have tried in the past and have failed too many times.:blushing: This time I truly believe God to work through the impossible and give me the strength and wisdom that I need to bring this weight loss to pass in a healthy manner. For the first time in a very long time, I am starting to believe that with the grace if God I can do this. :happy: Would there be anyone else here on MFP that is interested in joining this journey with me?

Replies

• MrsAngelique
    MrsAngelique Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Thank you :)
  • BIGJIMMYU
    BIGJIMMYU Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I will! Add me anytime and you can do this!
  • Raine_Estrella
    Options
    Hi Angelique :) I'm sure that you will find all the encouragement, help and friends that you need to get through your weight loss here. I'd be happy to help :)
  • ftprntz40
    ftprntz40 Posts: 14
    Options
    Hi Angelique, i too believe that the grace of God will help you on your journey, as I'm sure He's helping us all...feel free to add me if you wish!
  • MrsAngelique
    Options
    Awwwww , you are all so lovely! It is so nice to know that someone actually cares is willing to travel though this journey with me. I needed that very much and appreciate each and every one of your response. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. I am looking forward in getting to know you all a bit better and helping each other out through the process of weight loss.:flowerforyou:
  • MrsAngelique
    Options
    :happy:
  • cherylastone1
    cherylastone1 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm new too! Would love to be your friend!
  • Danpellizzari
    Options
    Add me if you like. We all have a common goal for being here. Good luck.
  • MrsAngelique
    Options
    Thanks! Here I go again :)
  • iamfranniefierce
    iamfranniefierce Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like.
  • Rick_SH
    Rick_SH Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hi Angelique,
    You can do this with God's strength. Our bodies are His temples, that's part of why I decided to work on my weight loss. Not to mention wanting to look and feel better. Good luck!! Happy to be friends!!
  • MrsAngelique
    Options
    Hi Angelique,
    You can do this with God's strength. Our bodies are His temples, that's part of why I decided to work on my weight loss. Not to mention wanting to look and feel better. Good luck!! Happy to be friends!!

Thanks Rick! I need to continue to remind myself that I can. I seemed to be doing well for the first month but then vacations got in the way. It seems to be harder to get back the second time around but with God's help and grace I will. Thanks for the encouragement!.