Down 12.8 lbs!

Options
I started early Jan 2012 but quickly fell off during a trip home....I'd been tracking myself through measurements mainly but bought a scale this morning and discovered in 2 months(including my 3 week session where i fell off the wagon) I've lost 12.8 lbs & lost at least 2" all around...

it's a small/early success but i'm excited! I started by just changing my diet and this past week i've joined a gym & started working out regularly (5-6 days a week for about an hour) I'm feeling great...my energy is up and I'm feeling happier and more motivated than ever!!

Replies

• vguynes
    vguynes Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Congrats on your weight loss!
  • Music_is_my_soul
    Music_is_my_soul Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job! I too have lost 12.8lbs since Dec 29th 2011. I think it has been slow for me because I have been working out since I started. Lifting weights and doing cardio. I seem to lose about a lb a week. I have noticed that there was one week where I didn't work out at all and lost almost 2 lbs that week. It was interesting how it worked. I continue to work out though as I do not want to get "flabby" when losing the weight!

Good luck on your journey. Feel free to add me if you would like. :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :happy:
  • mmsilvia
    mmsilvia Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Keep up the good work :)
  • sbiddles
    sbiddles Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Great work. I've been at it for 5 weeks now. Today was my weigh in day and i'm down a total of 10.5 pounds. This is the most motivated I've ever been. It's great to hear other people saying the same things!
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Great progress! :) and I love your username lol it made me giggle. Keep up the great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!