30 Day Shred or Ripped in 30?????????????????????

Options
Is there any difference? If so, what is it???

Replies

• MommaToFour
    MommaToFour Posts: 106
    Options
    Start with Shred then do Ripped in 30. Shred will get you where you need to be for Ripped. Shred is less challenging although still produces results!
  • AngelaeLebron1
    AngelaeLebron1 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    30 day shred is a little bit easier, so if you're not in shape at all start with that one first, otherwise ripped in 30 is a great workout.
  • soccermom004
    soccermom004 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I agree, Ripped is harder. If you aren't in great shape I would start with 30 Day Shred. The shred will give you a great workout even if you are in good shape. Ripped has four levels and gets a lot harder than Shred. Have both of them and love them both.
  • therealkittymao
    therealkittymao Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I paired Shred with about 30 minutes of walking a day (plus a LOT more stretching than she does on the DVD) and I had really great results, I was really pleased. I have Ripped as well, but I confess I didn't stick with it as well as I did with Shred.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    Ripped is harder, but it felt like it went by faster than the Shred, even though it's basically the same amount of time.
  • foremant86
    foremant86 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    I had better results with 30 day shred.
  • Kimmykk7
    Kimmykk7 Posts: 25
    Options
    Thanks guys!!!!
  • yesthistime
    yesthistime Posts: 2,051 Member
    Options
    I agree that Ripped in 30 is more difficult, but if you are in pretty good shape and look for a challenge, it is the most awesome workdout DVD I have ever used.