Baby Weight! :D Want to make new friends :)

Options
Hi, I just downloaded the app for my iPhone to help motivate me to lose some baby weight I during my pregnancy. It's been 7 weeks since I've had my baby, so I figured it's time to lose that extra poundage! :)

I'd like to meet people who may or may not be in the same boat so we can motivate each other to work towards our goals! :) Hope to hear from you soon!

Replies

• kristinL16
    kristinL16 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Hi there! My baby just turned 5 months old today. I have 5-10 lbs left of pregnancy weight to lose and then want to lose about 25 more. I have three other kids, ages (almost) 9, 6 and 3. I just started here two weeks ago and can't wait to lose this weight!
  • missmelissav
    Options
    Hi I am a mommy of three. I just joined today. Sending you a request. I need motivating people around me :)
  • farmerswife2008
    farmerswife2008 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of 2 girls 5 months and 2 years. I'm about 5-10 pounds from my prepregnancy weight but would like to lose another 30 pounds. Feel free to add me. Good luck in your weight loss.
  • WorkoutMaine
    Options
    Welcome! This is a great site for support. Ill send a friend request.
  • vivienne_so
    Options
    Glad to make everyone's acquaintance!
  • ngaireteece
    Options
    Hi there, mother of three needing to lose about 4 kilos (8.8pounds) Ive lost 10 kilos by using a very simuliar principal but Im finding it very hard to keep motivated because Im sooo CLOSE to my goal weight!!! They say the last few kilos are the hardest! I havent been my goal weight for (shoot, how old is my eldest child?.....) over 9 years I would say! but.. I CAN DO IT! Having other people in the same boat and seeing them lose weight would be really cool! ADD me PLEASE!
  • lisabruce12
    lisabruce12 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hi there! My baby will be 8 years old in April. I am finally ready to take off the baby weight. I gained weight with my first child and she is now 12. Then I gained again with my son who is turning 8. Feel free to add as I am always looking for new friends to help motivate and support.
  • ashtonalayna
    Options
    Hi there! I'm a mother of a 2yr old and a 10month old. I've lost all my baby weight and now working on the last 16 lbs, which has proven to be quite difficult but I'll keep at it! You can add me too.
  • ball858
    ball858 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Welcome, feel free to add me ;-)
  • KWKY
    KWKY Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody!

There is a group called "post partum pack" which is basically all mums at all stages of post-partum fitness and is a great group for support.

Feel free to add me too :)
  • MagicCityMomma
    Options
    I'm new too! I am also trying to lose baby weight, though my baby is 18 months and I have some left over from my 1st baby who is almost 10!
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Good luck. Yay for getting back into fitness so soon after the baby. I just start working out last September. My son was 19 months then.
  • LaurieGerner
    Options
    I just started yesterday and I am also losing some baby weight! I could use the help and encouragement too!
  • amyrobynne
    amyrobynne Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I joined the gym and started counting calories Dec 1 to lose 17 lbs baby weight. I have since lost that and another 4 lbs :) My kids are 8 (tomorrow), 6 (next Monday), and 19 mo.
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    Hello! My "baby" turned 3 on Friday. So I joined up yesterday to lose my ahem..."baby" weight. I also created a group called Losing the "baby" weight if you'd like to join. Feel free to add me as a friend as well!
  • KristysGonnaGetFit
    KristysGonnaGetFit Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I am also trying to lose the "baby" weight! I have a 5yr old, a 4 yr old and a 2 yr old and have the final 7-10 lbs that's still remaining! My husband asked me this morning when the last time was that I weighed "my goal weigh" and I couldn't remember! time to make it back there!

Feel free to add me!
    Kristy
  • krocksa
    krocksa Posts: 32
    Options
    Welcome!

I just joined a few weeks ago. I have a 9yo (well, tomorrow he turns 9!), an almost 6 yo, and a 2 1/2 yo. I have the added issue of having them a little later in life. I was almost 40 when I had my last. It really does make a difference! Anyway, I'd really like to lose about 20 lbs, which puts me under my pre-pregnancy weight from the last one. It has been a MUCH bigger struggle with the 3rd. There's a lot less time to go around and for some reason my work won't let me take an hour a day just to workout! :happy:

I'll be joining the post-partum group. I could use the support!
  • Sugar_Junkie
    Sugar_Junkie Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    My little girl is 5 now i was heavy when i got pregnant ans heavy after. Of course i thought i looked good until went through a divorce and was looking through old pictures. MY LORD why didnt someone tell me i was a balloon and needed to lose weight and get healthy. I have lost 60 lbs over the last 4 years and kept all but 10 lbs of it off. I am now on a mission to get off the saggy skin all over the place from the weight loss. Good luck on your journey I will add you :)