Howdy Everyone :)

Options
Hello, everyone! My name is Aleena (as you can see) and today is my first day on this site. I must say I am very impressed with this place! I was even able to download an app onto my phone so I can keep track of myself on the go! Anyway, I am here to hopefully get myself back into shape. I am trying to go at a slow and steady pace so that I can hopefully keep the weight off this time. I hope to get to know some of you and help keep each other motivated. :3

Replies

• jamirood
    jamirood Posts: 5
    Options
    Welcome Aleena....newbie myself....please feel free to add me and we can help each other. :smile:
  • AleenaReyes8
    Options
    Thank you very much :)
  • kaylday
    kaylday Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi this is day 2 for me. I agree. This site is great. I love the database. I haven't found anything missing.
  • Kmilky
    Kmilky Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    this is my 3rd week I still hav not post my pic, but this is truly helping me stay on track I am losing weight. It makes me accountable. Please feel free to add me for any support

Kris
  • LittleMissNerdy
    LittleMissNerdy Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Good luck on your goals! Feel free to add me!
  • laceybrobie
    laceybrobie Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! im on my 2nd week and lost 3 pounds so far. Feel free to add me as well!
  • JoJoDoerr
    JoJoDoerr Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Hello and good to meet you! Feel free to add me ;) I have been on here almost 2 months and found that having a good bunch of supportive "friends" makes all the difference!
  • AleenaReyes8
    Options
    Horray for so many nice people! lol Thank you all very much! Lets all work hard to impress ourselves and look good for that nice weather coming up!
  • slimmerv
    slimmerv Posts: 3
    Options
    welcome this my second day, I hope this is something that will help me stay committed so I can loose what I need to lose.