Hello!!

Just signed up today! I am a single mom of 2 (17 year old (at the end of this month) daughter and 11 year old son). I definitely cannot say it is baby weight any more!! :wink: I am wanting to lose 20 to 25 pounds. Watching calories and eating healthy is the only way to do it to keep it off! I was recently on another website, but they are making to many changes. This site looks simple and easy to use! I love simple and easy! :heart:

I would be grateful if any of you added me as a friend!! :flowerforyou: I am looking for people to help me out and be positive role models and supporters. In return I hope to do the same!
Thanks,
Misty

Replies

• ericborchert
    ericborchert Posts: 28 Member
    Welcome 321Smiley,

My name is Eric. I am a kinda new here to. Feel free to check out my profile and add me as a friend. according to the app you are 3x more likely to lose weight when doing it with friends.

Good luck
    Eric
  • jamirood
    jamirood Posts: 5
    Hello! New as well....just a week here....would love to support you...and you I :-)
  • Kerri7897
    Kerri7897 Posts: 15
    I am a single mom as well, just getting started here on MFP....would love to encourage and support!
  • TynkEMT
    TynkEMT Posts: 19 Member
    :flowerforyou: Welcome Misty!

I am new here as well and am trying to build up a good support system. I have quite a bit more weight to lose than yourself but any help that I can get or offer is here.

Ericka