Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Hello!!

Just signed up today! I am a single mom of 2 (17 year old (at the end of this month) daughter and 11 year old son). I definitely cannot say it is baby weight any more!! :wink: I am wanting to lose 20 to 25 pounds. Watching calories and eating healthy is the only way to do it to keep it off! I was recently on another website, but they are making to many changes. This site looks simple and easy to use! I love simple and easy! :heart:

I would be grateful if any of you added me as a friend!! :flowerforyou: I am looking for people to help me out and be positive role models and supporters. In return I hope to do the same!
Thanks,
Misty

Replies

• ericborchert
    ericborchert Posts: 28 Member
    Welcome 321Smiley,

My name is Eric. I am a kinda new here to. Feel free to check out my profile and add me as a friend. according to the app you are 3x more likely to lose weight when doing it with friends.

Good luck
    Eric
  • jamirood
    jamirood Posts: 5
    Hello! New as well....just a week here....would love to support you...and you I :-)
  • Kerri7897
    Kerri7897 Posts: 15
    I am a single mom as well, just getting started here on MFP....would love to encourage and support!
  • TynkEMT
    TynkEMT Posts: 19 Member
    :flowerforyou: Welcome Misty!

I am new here as well and am trying to build up a good support system. I have quite a bit more weight to lose than yourself but any help that I can get or offer is here.

Ericka