The beginning, but not the end. (pics)

Options
13»

Replies

• MMarvelous
    MMarvelous Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    This is why I listed YOU as my inspiration on my page! On FB you encouraged and INSPIRED me then and now. On MFP we can continue to SUPPORT each other to reach our goals. GOD GOT US!
  • 2lovelala
    2lovelala Posts: 13
    Options
    Amazing! First thing is first and vanity aside, congrats on taking charge of your health. You are on your way to becoming a healthier person!
  • I like the muscle pic. You look so happy and like you can do anything. don't lose that spirit.
  • StartingAnewDay
    StartingAnewDay Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I just realized.. between pic number 2 and 3.. there was only 6 months. I was about 335-40 ish by pic 2 and I was 235 by pic 3.. I lost 100 lbs. in less than a year!! Never added that up before.. Wow... *speechless*
  • mstawnya
    mstawnya Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    You're right-it IS a journey and you are a fighter! Congrats on your loss and healthy attitude!
  • Raina27
    Raina27 Posts: 133
    Options
    You did GREAT!! Keep up the good work!! I'm sure you will get to where you want to be with that attitude!!! You go girl!!
  • Cindy311
    Cindy311 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    You look a-m-a-z-i-n-g! You're right about the number on the scale, and so many people only go by that! Just know that you are an inspiration :)
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    You should be so proud. Congratulations!:flowerforyou:
  • sgirl29
    sgirl29 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress... Congrats!
  • mcsolis
    mcsolis Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    amazing job
  • Zsquared
    Zsquared Posts: 54
    Options
    These pics, this story, and you, are amazing!!!
  • oamber0
    oamber0 Posts: 53
    Options
    I see a beautiful woman in every single picture you posted. Don't loose sight of what is inside of you. You have made such great progress, and you truly look amazing. When you are feeling down, take a look at your first picture and remember what it felt like to tie your shoe, then reach down and actually tie your shoe!!! You'll feel amazing!
  • Oceansong31
    Oceansong31 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! You look absolutely amazing!!! Thank you for sharing, you have no idea how much I needed to read this today! :flowerforyou:
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    Trina,
    Thank you for sharing. It really helped me to read this today. And I'm so happy for you. You did such a great job. You look g-r-e-a-t
    :smile:
  • clkuchtyn
    clkuchtyn Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    You look terrific! And so healthy. Congrats!
  • StephTheBookworm
    StephTheBookworm Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    YOU are AMAZING! What an inspiration.
  • StartingAnewDay
    StartingAnewDay Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for all the support, It encourages. The road is hard and the journey long but the destination is worth it!!
  • Fit_Forever25
    Fit_Forever25 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    wow that is amazing loss! Congrats! treat yourself now :-)
    12925713.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • TundraTed
    TundraTed Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Contrats! You should be very proud of yourself.
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    You have a great attitude and awesome muscles :D Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!