Introducing myself

Options
I added this app to my phone a few days ago and figured I would jump on it via my laptop and get a good look around. I saw this forum and figured I would introduce myself.

My name is Jenn and I am 29+6 years young. I am mom to 6 children ranging from 20 (yes I know I was young) all the way down to 20 months old. I have battled the bulge on and off for years.. with each child it seemed to grow. I was diagnosed with Type II diabetes in Sept of 09, but over the course of the last month I have gone to pre-diabetic status from just hitting the gym a few times a week. I want to start journaling my food so I can figure out why the lbs aren't coming off.

I love talking to people on the same journey and to help keep me accountable. So anyone out there that cares to add me, feel free! =)

Replies

• laceybrobie
    laceybrobie Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! Feel Free to add me if you like!!!

i have 88 pounds to go and cant wait!! im down 3 so far.
  • MdmAcolyte
    MdmAcolyte Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Awesome ~ Im 36 and I have FIVE kids... but they are 21 to 11 now. :) I hope you like the site as much as I do!!
  • Clarimusic00
    Clarimusic00 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for more motivators and people to help motivate! I have 55 pounds yet to loose (down 7). Feel free to add me :)
  • weightloss43154
    weightloss43154 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    hi and welcome, I am Tracy, 36 and a mum of four age 14, 12, 5 and 3

I have sent you a friends request
  • beansNboo
    beansNboo Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I have been using myfitnesspal for a few months now and i really like it, but i could use some friends. Feel free to add me! (that goes for anyone else who reads this). I'm missing that community motivation to stay on track! :)