Fitbit question

Options
How do you figure out how many calories a workout burned? I know you press the button ect, but when I stopped it I forgot what it said LOL. Is there a way that I can check that? I went to the FB site and it said I burned 8 calories (which I don't think walking/jogging 3 miles only burned 8 calories LOL)

Replies

• robb7
    robb7 Posts: 22
    Options
    Are you logging your calories and exercise on MFP or fitbit.com ? If you have the two sites linked, when you go to add your workout information you also put in the time you started and duration. That'll give you the right calorie burn info.
  • Tulipgirl1223
    Tulipgirl1223 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Yep, I have them linked. OK thanks, I'll go back and fix it LOL

Thanks! I'm probably (OK KNOW) I'm thinking WAY too much into this, but it's my personality it has to be perfect LOL
  • ao1088
    ao1088 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Im having a similar problem but my fitbit is counting too many calories. This is only my 2nd day with fitbit and 2nd week with my fitness pal so I am still very new to this. Its 7:40am and I have not worked out or done anything other than cook breakfast and there was an automatic fitbit calorie adjustment for over 100 calories in my cardio. Is there a way to tell my fitbit to only do those auto adjustments for a workout? I don't want it counting my everyday normal walking and activity as cardio.
  • bluberrygoo
    bluberrygoo Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    What is fitbit?
  • fishes305
    fishes305 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Go to Fitbit.com for info. I have one and I love it!