This is not easy

Options
Hi everyone. I am hyena65. Lost 15lbs. Need to remove 15 more. I am finding it difficult to keep counting calories after three months.

Replies

• steffihoney
    steffihoney Posts: 392
    Options
    Nope, definitely not easy. But anything you want should be worth the hard work and effort. I sent you a friend request for motivation and support.

Congrats on the 15 already lost!
  • Hyena65
    Hyena65 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks Steffi, this is helping. Back to counting calories!
  • sandown12
    sandown12 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    30 lbs is not so bad I had 100lbs to lose 6 weeks ago
    22 years ago it started at 7lbs yoyo dieting got me here so dont regain keep at calorie counting when maintaining having 1 day off a week or 22 years time you could have 100lbs to lose and a massive amount of weight lossed and gained behind you ;)
  • 29jaz
    29jaz Posts: 4
    Options
    I totally can relate i have about 23 left cant get motivated ive been over doing it every nite lately;(
  • hollyberry2012
    Options
    good point.

I'd rather spend a lifetime trying to lose 5 then a lifetime trying to lose 100.
  • jjohnboy2000
    jjohnboy2000 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    The question is do you want to lose the weight? If yes then keep it going. Do it for you. Make simple goals & aims. As a friend said to me the weight didn't go on over night. Think about you feel losing the first 15 pounds, so think about how you will feel after losing the next 15 pounds.

You can do this. Keep going. If you want to have a rant, feel free to add me.
  • sandown12
    sandown12 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    good point.

I'd rather spend a lifetime trying to lose 5 then a lifetime trying to lose 100.

My point was my orginal 7lbs to lose turned into 100lbs from yoyoing,the OP said this is hard but its relearning how we should eat,it is hard but regaining every year is more mentally hard so get the 30lbs off and do maintance for life DONT EVER GO BACK TO HOW YOU ATE BEFORE OR YOU YOYO x
  • Hyena65
    Hyena65 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I do realize 100 is harder than 30. I should have given a little more information. I never struggled with weight till now. Middle age car accident poles and pins in legs and hip. Spinal damage. I exersise with a lot of pain but I push through. Also have small child to care for. Use to weight coming off with diet but since 46 it is slow. I have a lot going on so just felt overwhelmed with calories counting. But I do realize 30 is not a 100 but everyone has their own level. I wish all of us strength because I still sti k
    To what I said...this is not easy. Hang in there everybody.