ROCKER CHIC CHECKS IN!

Options
Hi everybody. My name is D'hana...my friends call me Dee. I'm new to MFP...joined last week. For more about me, please read my bio on my page and friend me if you like. I need all the help and support I can get on my mission to a good healthy lifestyle.

So far I love this place. I have gotten so into it...recording my foods and feeling good about what I'm doing. I love being able to create my own servings of food and keep them saved so I don't have to continuously type in all the information over and over again.

I welcome anyone to friend me or message me. What we can't do alone, we can do together. I love this site...its like FB, only for healthy lifestylers. Peace out!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• TwoSpirits
    TwoSpirits Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    P.S. Are there any musicians here who want to help and support each other? I'm a guitarist/songwriter and would love to hook up with other musicians who are on a journey of healthy living.
  • wakeupdummy
    wakeupdummy Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, Dee. I'm Chris. I just started yesterday (here) and I just started playing (learning) bass a month ago. New starts all around, for me! I tried guitar off and on for about four years before giving in to fewer strings, and then almost immediately went out and bought a 5-string... hence the moniker "wakeupdummy."
    I can barely handle 1 string, and I need to crush this belly so I can see what my fingers are doing.