Looking for College Girls!

Options
Please disregard the creepy Craigslist style title, but I didn't know how else to phrase it! I'm a 19 (almost 20) year old college sophomore looking to drop my final 17-18 pounds before summer. As much as I love the support on this website from people of all ages, I really am looking for some support from girls who know how tough it can be to drop those lb's in college!

I'm Amanda by the way! Feel free to add me, just drop a little message in there :)

Replies

• DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    Your subject line title is going to get attention. What is your college major? Perhaps you consider a switch to advertising/marketing.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm in college... graduating this may. But I don't see how it's harder for you to lose pounds in college lol...
  • ImJDLookatME
    Options
    Hi Amanda!

I'm Jamie, 24 and went back to college for nursing last August. Wow is it stressful, I never realized how good I had the first time around when I got my social work degree. Feel free to add me!
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • jaymek92
    jaymek92 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    i'm 19 and a freshman! i'll add you!
  • RealWill
    RealWill Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Six bucks says more guys reply to this than college girls.
  • jillwaller10
    jillwaller10 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm not a college girl yet but I will be in the fall :)
  • a_claire
    a_claire Posts: 61
    Options
    Hi. I'm in college... graduating this may. But I don't see how it's harder for you to lose pounds in college lol...

I can't tell if this is sarcasm...
  • karenwill2
    karenwill2 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    I am a 34 yr old college sophomore. I find it easier to lose weight while in school because I always bring my lunch/dinner. I do, however, have issues during midterms and finals.
  • laurajane171288
    Options
    Hey! i know how you feel i am also in college and i spend so much time sitting doing home work and projects that i have trouble with just snacking ( and not healthy snacking ).
  • pandora20
    pandora20 Posts: 13
    Options
    Hey, I'm actually turning 20 this weekend!! I completely understand why you are looking for fellow college students to get support from. I myself have struggled with all the craziness of college and how it affects your weight. Feel free to add me!! :)
  • juliesummers
    juliesummers Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    I don't think it's harder to lose in college either, but feel free to add me. I'm in my fourth year of college.
  • alipasquarello
    Options
    i definitely think it's harder to lose in college! all the stress plus temptation to drink/order out.. it's super easy to gain in college that's for sure!!
  • EmilyMae12
    EmilyMae12 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    18 and losing about the same amount as you, added!
  • Living_Barefoot
    Living_Barefoot Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Haha that title through me for a loop, I was afraid of what I'd be walking into :P
    I'm in college turning 20 in the fall feel free to add me! :D
  • ellenrose25
    Options

drinking, hangovers, drugs, etc etc....

haha i getchu girl. i'm in college too feel free to add me everyone!
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    Looking for college girls

Aren't we all baby, aren't we all.

;)
  • LishaCole
    LishaCole Posts: 245
    Options
    Hi! I am a 23 year old fourth year bchem major, trying to work off my "freshman 15" Haha.

I completely understand how it is difficult to lose weight while in university.
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ8IWg3R7QD95Rsb7XV5SlOF2PPjcxq5hs__ZgvfmMU-MiTSzy_Jw
  • TwoSpirits
    TwoSpirits Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I saw this title and just had to click on it to see the comments...lol! Good luck on your journey. :smile: