My Hubby Was Right (pics)

Options

Replies

• pammee44
    pammee44 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You look awesome, congrats. This post is EXACTLY what i needed to read, those inner voices are horrible!

THANKS! :flowerforyou:
  • danascot
    danascot Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    WOW! This was so timely...I've been coming to the same conclusions that you have. I actually start my weight training tonight and am really excited now. Thanks for sharing you success - you really do look fabulous and it shows!
  • momof3and3
    momof3and3 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    You are right.... You look amazing!
    Well done!

btw: I am a mom of 6 also :)....
  • carolina2768
    carolina2768 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    This is the greatest post ever!!! I call my boyfriend honeybear too :) nice work!!
  • bemott
    bemott Posts: 180
    Options
    Love your hubby. Great story, and you look fantastic!!!!
  • footballmom12
    footballmom12 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! 6 babies and you got your stomach flat...That gves me a lot of hope...thanks for posting the belly shot!!! You have an awesome survival story...congrats for all your achievements.
  • knucklescasey
    Options
    You look amazing.
  • TheBakerGirl
    Options
    love this. you're amazing! :flowerforyou:
  • MarinaRoss
    Options
    Well done!! And you look awesome - tiger stripes are your badge of honour for six beautiful children!!!
    You are an inspiration!!
  • sninny
    sninny Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    What an inspirational story, especially for all the mommy's here! Thank you for sharing!!!
  • HSingMomto7Kids
    HSingMomto7Kids Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    You are Awesome, and you are beautiful inside and out! Good for you!!
  • HSingMomto7Kids
    HSingMomto7Kids Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    And wow you look great! I hope my belly in the end looks at great as yours since we have about the same amount of kids.
  • kelceyjean12011
    kelceyjean12011 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    you are beautiful:flowerforyou:
  • Kaspur
    Kaspur Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration!! Great work, You look Amazing!!!
  • iLikepistachios
    Options
    congratulations ! i know it wasnt easy. your results encourage all of us that we, too, can achieve our goals. thanks for sharing
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    Incredible! Congratulations!
  • beatles_girl
    Options
    You are awesome! You look amazing, and I can relate to your story...minus the children. I too would starve myself or eat the minimum amount i could stand and gained more when I gave up, that I never wanted to try again. I am incorporating more fruits and eating more veggies too. You are such an inspiration! Thanks for sharing your story!!
  • gildinha
    gildinha Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    congrats!! what a great job!!
  • tltincher
    tltincher Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!
  • reshapemariah21
    reshapemariah21 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look great OP! I was wondering if you had a cesarean with any of your six? looking to find some hope for my tummy that only carried one child, A little 10 pounder that stretched my tummy beyond belief. lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!