What is your reward system?

Options
With every ten pounds I lose:
- I do the dance of joy!
- I may watch a whole season of my favourite tv series.
- I get to buy a few new items for my wardrobe and give my clothes that are now too big to charity.

With every 45 minutes if exersize I do I can play 45 minutes of computer games.

When I have extra calories at the end of the day I have some mixed nuts and full cream yogurt.

How does your reward system work?

Replies

• katemiddletonisawesome
    Options
    I buy new clothes.

But I will say........... it's getting quite expensive.
  • xMadeInChinax
    xMadeInChinax Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I buy myself a new pair of shoes!! xDD Haha
  • deniseselah
    deniseselah Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    SHOPPING! Mini-rewards ... when I lose my first 15# I get a new Vera Bradley Purse. As I continue I will get clothes, workout gear, kitchen gadgets ... can you tell I like to buy stuff? :)
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    I don't really have one besides the obvious rewards of losing the weight but....I did buy an under armour tshirt after I lost 10lbs and now I want more of it! I think I'll get the pants/shorts after my next 10 miles!
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    I don't have a reward system. It just doesn't work for me. If I wait to play a video game, I play it. If I want to watch tv all day, I do. Provided my work is all done and my family is cared for, why wouldn't I? For me, looking and feeling better is its own reward.
  • wickedcricket
    wickedcricket Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    I buy new clothes.

But I will say........... it's getting quite expensive.

this. Losing weight, smaller clothes and feeling GREAT is it's own reward. Every compliment and 'how'd you do it?' gives me the best feeling and motivation
    I also donate my old clothes to the less fortunate. I live in Ohio- in fact, my Aunt lives in Moscow, the town levelled by the tornado. Giving back is very rewarding to me
  • muddyventures
    muddyventures Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Every five pounds I get a new shirt, and at ten pounds I get a new pair of pants. When I reach my goal then I will try an buy a few clothing items depending on budget. I am also going to have my hair highlighted when I reach my actual goal.
  • spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    Every 10 lbs has a different reward set, but I'm gonna try to move it to 5 lbs so I can have them more often. :laugh:

My ultimate will be a new tattoo across my ribs, but I've got some time before that happens to shop around and plan it right.
  • Bostonstacey
    Bostonstacey Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm a former preschool teacher, and I guess it shows. I have a sticker chart on my refrigerator. With every five pounds, I get another sticker. It's great to see every time I got to the fridge.

Then again, I'm kind of eternally five years old.
  • OSUalum
    OSUalum Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    New clothes, shoes or make-up.
    Its so fun to dress up and look nice again!
  • AliciaBeth78
    AliciaBeth78 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    At the 16lb mark, I just spent over $300 at Express.... my credit card companies are going to LOVE me over the next few months!
  • wittlelacey
    wittlelacey Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    In 5 more pounds I would like to buy a new sports bra :D
    When I the next 5 pounds of fat I'm going to buy 2 or 3 new bikinis and a couple pairs of shorts for summer :)
    5 more pounds of fat after that I plan on throwing out all of my old jeans and replacing them with new!
    In the very end when I feel toned and fit, I will be buying running shorts and a nice pair of running shoes!
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    i have two list, a count down of lbs and fat percent down to my target. i designate each of them which varies from chocolate, whiskey, chips, ice cream, movies, travel, tablet, and so on...