NSV

Options
th2much
th2much Posts: 156 Member
I just SO excited!!! I have been on MFP for abt 2 months and have lost 8+lbs. Today I went shopping & I fit into SIze 4 ( WOOOHOOOO doing the happy dance). I use to wear size 10 so this is wonderful!!! I am 126 lbs right now & want to lose another 6-7 lbs. Thankyou TO all the encouragement, recipes, ideas & exercise tips. You ALL ROCK!!!!

Replies

• quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    YOU ROCK!!!! Great job and I wish you continued success! ^_^
  • jeiroq
    jeiroq Posts: 4
    Options
    Sounds awesome! I can't wait till I'm only wanting to lose 6 pounds!

What does NSV stand for? I'm kind of new around here
  • jsapninz
    jsapninz Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    I know totally how you feel! I was out shopping and my friend found a pair of 4 jeans on sale and I was like "there is NO WAY I can wear those, I just got into a size six"....fitting room later, WOW I FIT IN A FOUR. I have been a size 8 for like my whole whole life and now I feel so excited because with MFP I can actually DO SOMETHING about getting where I want to be that is effective. And there are only two sizes below a four, and that is CRAZY to think about. KEEP IT UP!!!

NSV= Non Scale Victory :)

17245635.png
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!