Chrecking in after 2 month absence

Options
Hey there...

I would love to share all the reasons why I haven't been on the board, but it feels like a laundry list of excuses...i moved from Atlanta to L.A., drove cross-country with my dad and my dog....I gained back 7 pounds since I last checked in on May 11. :noway:

Oh well! :smooched:

I'm back in the saddle with a new job with the American Heart Association. I'm ready to begin again! :smile:

Replies

• swiftyoung
    swiftyoung Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your new job and welcome back
  • rebeccamh
    rebeccamh Posts: 12
    Options
    Having a routine and being settled is so important. Now you have a routine again Im sure you will get straight back into it! Good Luck. It is good that you are back and have not given up!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Hey there...

I would love to share all the reasons why I haven't been on the board, but it feels like a laundry list of excuses...i moved from Atlanta to L.A., drove cross-country with my dad and my dog....I gained back 7 pounds since I last checked in on May 11. :noway:

Oh well! :smooched:

I'm back in the saddle with a new job with the American Heart Association. I'm ready to begin again! :smile:

Congrats on your new job, and welcome back! :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    You sound just like me. I checked in last on May 14th and now I'm back. ;) It really is a great tool. I just got burned out a little bit with everything.
  • kankan213
    kankan213 Posts: 105
    Options
    7lbs NO BIG DEAL! Youll get it like cake. But not cake that you eat, cake that you skip eating!
  • christy559
    christy559 Posts: 105
    Options
    I appreciate you guys soooo much! Onward and upward!!!:flowerforyou: