On my way to a new beginning

Options
Hello everyone, I'm soooo glad I found this site. I honestly believe it's going to help me change my life.

Replies

• BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Hi. :)
  • MrBinkerton
    MrBinkerton Posts: 109
    Options
    Hello and Welcome!! Good luck on your journey! You can do anything you set your mind to! This site really will change you!! It really puts what your putting into your body into perspective!! Its a wonderful tool!

Good luck!
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,993 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    This is a great site. Take the time to learn about all the great features and use them.
    You will succeed if you work hard.

Take it one day at a time
    Stay open minded to new ideas
    Take baby steps
    Drink lots of water :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Think of this as a new way of life, not just a temporary diet.

It always helps me to log my food first before I eat so there are no surprises.

Find a group to be part of and check in with them every day.
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • KarenLee2009
    Options
    Thank you all for the wonderful welcome, and thank you barbiecat for the tip about logging the food BEFORE I eat.
  • punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Options
    Hi, just wanted to pop in here and say welcome!:flowerforyou: Good Luck:smile:
  • Smeaders
    Smeaders Posts: 14
    Options
    :flowerforyou: cOnGrAdS On yOuR nEw StArT!
  • rebeccamh
    rebeccamh Posts: 12
    Options
    ood luck. This site is excellent and really helps plan food and think about it.
  • barbarella
    barbarella Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    You GO Girl!!!!! :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love this site if you don't already. I :heart: it here. This site is so motivational, helpful, supportive, easy to use, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you that I hope you have a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: