25 pounds gone..but I really dint see it yet

Options
Hey guys been on my change of life journey since January 8, 2012..I've lost 25 pounds. My friends tell me hey you loom smaller but honestly I really don't see it..Maybe it's just that I'm just used to being that heavy girl. Maybe I can motivate some young girls in my same situation.

In the picture on the left Im 181 pounds and on the right I believe Im 156

1331069322.jpg

Replies

• bahacca
    bahacca Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Your link isn't working
  • BombolinaM
    BombolinaM Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    You can definitely see the difference..Keep on going..
  • Essie2511
    Essie2511 Posts: 13
    Options
    You can definitely see the difference..Keep on going..

Can you see the picture because I cant view the picture either
  • Aerohead21
    Aerohead21 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I can't see it either...
  • dmoberg11
    dmoberg11 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Can't see it either?
  • LishaCole
    LishaCole Posts: 245
    Options
    I dunno how to make it work. LOL.
  • denveralexis
    denveralexis Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I dunno how either :O
  • sherrirb
    sherrirb Posts: 1,714 Member
    Options
    tried to fix it for you but now it says the picture isnt available on photobucket. sorry
  • sharondharris
    Options
    How can you not see a difference? Your face is thinner and your stomach is dissapearing...keep it up young lady! :smile:
  • denveralexis
    denveralexis Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    How can you not see a difference? Your face is thinner and your stomach is dissapearing...keep it up young lady! :smile:

how can you see the picture?
  • jjean905
    jjean905 Posts: 175
    Options
    I can definately tell the difference. You are doing an amazing job. 25lbs in less than 2 months. Keep it up:flowerforyou:
  • JenRedesigned
    JenRedesigned Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    By looking at your comparison picture in your profile pictures, I can tell a difference, especially in your face! Even if you can't see a difference yourself yet, please just keep going! I can't see a difference with my loss yet either, but I know if I keep going, I'll start to see it soon!
    You are beautiful!
  • Essie2511
    Options
    Thanks you guys..I dnt know why the picture isnt showing up but feel free to add me as a friend the picture is in my photos.
  • femme62209
    femme62209 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I can see a big difference!! You are doing so so so well :) I understand that you're having trouble seeing the changes though....it took me forever to start seeing any difference when I would look in the mirror. They say it takes 12 weeks for you to notice it yourself. GIve it a couple more weeks!! And keep up the awesome work :) You're very inspiring!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah! There's a big difference. You are so adorable! Keep it up! :flowerforyou:
  • Essie2511
    Options
    Oh yeah! There's a big difference. You are so adorable! Keep it up! :flowerforyou:
    Aww thanx:)
  • Essie2511
    Options
    I can see a big difference!! You are doing so so so well :) I understand that you're having trouble seeing the changes though....it took me forever to start seeing any difference when I would look in the mirror. They say it takes 12 weeks for you to notice it yourself. GIve it a couple more weeks!! And keep up the awesome work :) You're very inspiring!
    Thank you so much..I love the support
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!