Daily goals are different every day

Options
I'm relatively new to MFP. I was reading a post in which the member encouraged others to view (her) open diary. So, I did!

I went back a couple of days and noticed something different from mine; her daily carb/fat/protein goals are the same every day.

Since mine are different every day, I thought I'd check out a few more diaries. Every one I checked had the same daily goals.

What does this mean? Is it just coincidence that the diaries I checked have the same goals from day to day, or is there something wrong with mine?

Just for example, today fat/carb/protein goals: 40/165/45. Yesterday: 49/201/55. Sunday: 58/241/66. Saturday: 43/175/48.

Replies

• rebelo3
    rebelo3 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I think it changes if you add workouts!
  • privatetime
    privatetime Posts: 118
    Options
    Really? So it was just coincidence that I looked t diaries with no exercise? Freaky. :-)
  • susannamarie
    susannamarie Posts: 2,148 Member
    Options
    Yeah. They change when you add exercise. I'm not tracking exercise right now due to illness and lethargy, so mine will be the same every day.

Exercise increases the calories and increases the carb/fat/protein goals based on the percentages, which default to 55%/30%/15% iirc.
  • britexmom
    britexmom Posts: 145
    Options
    also some of the ppl that you viewed might do the exact same workout everyday....like if i log my 30DS each day i will get exactly the same calories added each day.