Stay at home Mom ready to lose it! (the weight haha!)

Options
2»

Replies

• RachelGraceReed83
    RachelGraceReed83 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I'm a SAHM to two little girls 7 and 3! Life is crazy busy fo rme as well. I am also in school fulltime and used that as my reason to not work out and eat right, but that way of thinking has changed. I started about a month ago and have made some good progress so far. Feel free to add me, the more the merrier! :) Good luck to all of you!
  • mjok31
    mjok31 Posts: 84
    Options
    SAHM here too...7 and 3. Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • Mrswheels01
    Mrswheels01 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    SAHM here as well and in need of more friends! Please feel free to friend me ! :)
  • Motivated_Mama
    Options
    SAHM of 4 little ones here! Ages: 5, 4, 3, and 3 months! I plan on homeschooling next year and then possibly heading off to medical school myself at which point Dad will be staying at home. Time will tell! Feel free to add me!
  • vlmazz
    vlmazz Posts: 14
    Options
    Thanks again everyone for responding to my post!!!! I friend requested most of you (then MFP wouldn't allow me to request anymore lol).. so if you're interested in friending me, please feel free!! Going to bed now, tomorrow is my big first day!! :)
  • tanklissa
    tanklissa Posts: 70
    Options
    I'm not a SAHM, but I have a 5 and 3 yr old. You can friend me if you want :)
  • maranatha777
    Options
    I'm a SAHM also of a 7 year old little girl and 3 year old crazy boy, lol! I have been at home with the kids since 2005 and it's been tough at times but so rewarding! I would love to have some more friends to go through these changes with! Add me if you want!
  • Jesea
    Jesea Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I'm a SAHM of 2 boys aged 7 and 2, am transitioning back to work as a substitute teacher. Feel free to add me!
  • katythemommy
    katythemommy Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm also a stay at home mom with two boys, a 4 year old and a 4 month old. I also nanny for two little girls so it's pretty hectic around here!

I'm slowly working on spending some more time for myself and getting healthy so I can be a positive role model for my boys and have more energy to run around with them!
  • bdwier
    bdwier Posts: 13
    Options
    4 kids for me (18,16,13 & 2) but just became a sahm 1 year ago.. it was a HUGE adjustment for me. I tried to stay busy doing fun activities, but as winter set in we didn't want to leave the house so much.. so I started doing Zumba and some of the Billy Blanks dvds and my 2 year old tries to do them with me which is cute.. The last few weeks have been hard because I've had different things going on and haven't been able to work out as much. I am hoping to get the motivation back to change that!! I am always looking for more of a support group, so feel free to add me if you would like! Thanks
  • Striving4Fit_MrsOrtiz
    Striving4Fit_MrsOrtiz Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    My family life is crazy, busy, fun and.. did I say crazy? I have a 6 year old daughter and 3 year old son. Adjusting to staying at home was very hard for me, I find it hard to make time for myself and focus on my own diet and exercise. This is going to change though.. time for some ME TIME! I'm tired of feeling tired.. and want to set a great example for my kids. Just looking for Moms in a similar situation who can relate and MOTIVATE! I

I can relate. But I only have one child. Feel free to add me.
  • jennyv2
    jennyv2 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm at stay at home mom too!! And I struggle everyday ! I'm 5'9 and I weigh 237 I want to get down to about 170. My kids are 9 and 5 and I babysit my niece and nephew which are 3 and 1 .. I babysit and their house and there is JUNK FOOD EVERYWHERE!! And it's sooooooo hard for me! And I'm a binge eater it's like once I start I cannot stop. I really need support thanks !!
  • katythemommy
    katythemommy Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I'm at stay at home mom too!! And I struggle everyday ! I'm 5'9 and I weigh 237 I want to get down to about 170. My kids are 9 and 5 and I babysit my niece and nephew which are 3 and 1 .. I babysit and their house and there is JUNK FOOD EVERYWHERE!! And it's sooooooo hard for me! And I'm a binge eater it's like once I start I cannot stop. I really need support thanks !!

I'm the exact same way, I have to keep junk food out of the house as well and I'm 5'9!
  • Klem4
    Klem4 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm a sahm as well, I have a 4.5yr old and 2yr old boys. I just started at this again in January, and we joined the ymca last week, so now I can take the kiddos and go work out in peace? haha! Feel free to add me. I'm also trying to work on getting rid of the junk and getting the boys to try new foods.
  • christina_1011
    christina_1011 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    also trying to set a good example for my kids ...i have a 9 yr old and a 4 yr old ...my oldest needs to stay on track and i feel like if im eatting better and excercising it will help him to as well ...feel free to add me ...i need lots of motivation so anyone who would like to add feel free :)
  • chenaj
    chenaj Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi fellow SAHM's just joined! I am actually only a part time SAHM now since i just started working 3 days a week in cotober 2011. Have two very eneregetic boys, 5 and 3. I want to be more available for them and myself, and just generally, i'm tired of being tired and overweight. Will be checking ib regularly for support and motivation!!!

Olayinka