Need support

Options
Hi there I am new to this I am here cause I need to lose weight but I want support. I don't get it from my fiance because he thinks eating junk food is better because it is cheaper... Please add me if you can give me support, motivation and good food Ideas.

Replies

• VanishaDawn
    Options
    Hi and welcome! There is amazing support on this site. We all need it on this difficult journey. I'll add you, good luck on your fresh start!
  • LatinaGordita
    LatinaGordita Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    It is hard doing this alone at home, but it is possible! The support you get on MFP will help you tons! I'm on this site a lot, just for the constant success stories and encouragement. Add me if you like!
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    Adding you! Maybe when he seeing how good you re doing he will change is mind!
  • pierogiprincess
    pierogiprincess Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi there,
    Happy to be a support to you...........we all need it! For me to not lose motivation, I have to do it ONE STEP AT A TIME!! You don't have to do it perfect (is there such a thing????), just get up one more time and DO IT! Portion size is soooo important! What I do is try to keep my measuring spoons and cups close by (or even IN my dry food). Logging your food helps too. Keep your chin up! :happy:
  • nette57
    nette57 Posts: 9
    Options
    Hi I am happy to give you support. When my kids all left home I was getting into the habit to cook what was easy or grab take out. This year I am using the biggest loser cookbooks as a guide and have enjoyed getting back to cooking real food. Most recipes are very quick to put together and very generous in portions. Calories are worked out and I log everything in MFP. This really helps me. I don't seem to get hungry and sometimes aren't even looking for snacks even though you can have them.