Should I eat lunch at 11:30 am or 3pm?

Options
Hello everyone,

I am a college student and I usually wake up at 10, eat cereal, workout from 10:30 to 11am and then go to my classes at 12 until 3pm when I return home and eat lunch. Should I continue eating lunch at 3 or should I eat lunch at 11:30, before I head to class for the day?

Replies

• SandyandJesus
    Options
    I would say that because your day starts at 10am, I would suggest 3pm. I'm not sure what time you go to bed, but I'm sure you will eat your dinner 3 or 4 hours after your lunch time. Best of timing for you. But then again, if you are hungry at 11:30 after your work out then eat then, but my body would tell me 3.. Good luck on your decision.
  • Kanellopulos
    Options
    If you are just starting your day at 10am and eating breakfast, then eating lunch at 3pm is appropriate. What time do you eat dinner and go to bed? You need to look at all the factors to see what is right for you. If you tend to stay up later at night, then adjusting your schedule accordingly should be okay. You need to find what fit's with your lifestyle. :smile:
  • fitby38
    fitby38 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    when you get hungry
  • martonet
    martonet Posts: 5
    Options
    I usually don't start to get hungry until 1 or 2pm and I don't eat dinner until around 8pm. Thanks for the help!
  • martonet
    martonet Posts: 5
    Options
    also, I do not go to bed until around 1 am.