What do you want to fit into?

Options
I myself would love to fit into these,

Dresses-1.jpg

Replies

• jennifercreighton
    Options
    I have a "little black dress" that I bought for my anniversary and have never worn. I would LOVE to fit into that! I tried it on today and the waist line is OK. The side profile still has a stomach pooch, so not ready for public wear yet!

WE CAN DO IT!!!!

Jen
  • FrozenTundra511
    FrozenTundra511 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    My car.
  • PeaceCorpsKat
    PeaceCorpsKat Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I want to wear a size 14. I am down from a 24/26 to a 18/20...
  • southernyankee716
    Options
    My size 12 Gap Long and Lean Jeans. I bought during my pregnancy -still new with tags- and I will fit into them before the year is over with!
  • 25sherry
    25sherry Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    My favorite pair of Silver's that I used to wear about 20 pounds ago.
  • saragato
    saragato Posts: 1,154
    Options
    This is going to sound stupid, but... thigh high stockings. The way my legs are, they become knee-high stockings and cut off some circulation and if worn too long give me brush burn. I want to get to the point where I can actually hike them past my knees and up my thigh and have them fit, not feel like they're piano wire cutting into me.

I miss the days when I could run around in stockings and combat boots.
  • slimmergalpal
    slimmergalpal Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    my local movie theater seats ! They are tiny, not kidding !!
  • CuteAndCurvy83
    CuteAndCurvy83 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    A Size 14!!
  • MachaXO
    MachaXO Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Might be extreme, but I would like to fit into a size 5 pair of jeans.
    Or those tight clubbing dresses.
  • lisaregan
    Options
    My son is getting married in a little over 2 months.... I found THE dress and ordered one size up (I usually am a 14 but ordered a 16). I ordered bigger because I know that formalwear can run small but I can't even zip it! Of course 16 was the largest size. Instead of sending it back and starting over, I decided to keep it and start the healty lifestyle that I know I should be living! I set a goal of just 2 pounds a week. I'm down 9 pounds in 3 weeeks and at this (realistic) pace I will make it! The hardest part for me is that I work around 50 hours per week and I'm taking 8 college credits so I have very little time (none) to excercise. Vacuuming and cleaning the house is about all the exercise I get!!
  • stephcricket
    Options
    I want to fit back into my size 10's again...I will be extremely happy with size 12...I am a 14 now! Refuse to buy 16's (even though, I really need to..LOL)
  • leomentlines
    leomentlines Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Size 6 Levi's Bold, maybe Supreme Curve jeans (depends on my final waist/hip ratio). They are the ONLY brand of jeans I can comfortably wear without a belt.

So a pair of these: http://us.levi.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12302243

I also have a size medium dress I bought last summer for $5 that's been calling my name :)

Lastly, there's a bathing suit I'd LOVE to be near/close to fitting by my birthday in 3 months. I'm going to buy it soon, once I get over my sticker shock (the thing is $130!!)