I AM NEW

Options
HI I AM NEW AT THIS. WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF SOMEONE WOULD ADD ME TO GET STARTED AND TO MOTIVATE EACH OTHER...

I AM 5'6
134 LBS

ADD ME :)

Replies

• AbsoluteNG
    AbsoluteNG Posts: 1,079 Member
    Options
    I'm new too.
  • newbiefitnessgrl
    Options
    Me too!
  • mimieob
    mimieob Posts: 54
    Options
    I am new too, just joined on the 1st of March. thinking of leaving, doesn't seem like anyone wants to befriend anyone....iam 44 and weigh 212lbs. trying to lose weight, but the 1 friend i have doesn't even respond when i have given positive responses to posts....maybe i should just go join a gym, maybe the people thee would be more supportive....i thought we were ALL here to lose weight, but all the board things i have gone in look like a freaking yahon chatroom.....very disappointed...
  • 25sherry
    25sherry Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I am new as well, looking for friends/support also!
  • belinda56
    Options
    I am NEW to :)) and i am going to need some help i am 55 year old and need to loss 100lb i have hi blood pressure high cholesterol and disabet and i only get 3 hour sleep a day dr been working with me to find out y i cant loss..i am not a big eater yes i do have some junk food ones in a while but i dont eat a lot of it it cost money for it... i cant eat some fresh fruit and veg. thay give me a lot of heart burn i am on pills for that . that is y i need help i dont have any one to talk to or get any help from and i cant go out to the jim becuse of my allergy and my back pain but i am going try to work out a little at home.. i need help on food what i should eat keep in mine i dont eat mush in the morning all i have is ceral with milk in the morning that it and one day a week i have 2 egg with wheat toast i only drink water and a cup of 2% milk i dont drink soda or coffee .. so if someone cant help me i would be happy i need a friend to stand by me with this.. thank u god bless
  • belinda56
    Options
    hi i am new we can help each other out if you want
  • heyheytara
    Options
    im new tooo :D started 3 days ago
    5'6 and 137 lbs GW 105lbs
    add me we can motivtate each other!

heyheytara

:D
  • pccotton
    pccotton Posts: 1
    Options
    Don't give up... I am new too. I started 03/05/12. I am 62 yrs. old and need to get rid of the stored energy around my hips, thighs, buttocks and it is creeping up my waist. I will be your friend, if you wish. I am Phyllis
  • FitPatty738
    Options
    I understand that it is easier to lose weight and get healthy with a friend. My husband is my work out buddy. Not everyone is like that - although I have only been following for 2.5 weeks....but I am close to losing 10 lbs in 3 weeks. If you follow MFP and enter all your food - and try and work out - you will see a loss. I may not be good at giving a pat on the back either - but there are people here that will support you. Give it a try -
  • belinda56
    Options
    4 years ago i went on a diet with my sister i walk a mile ate write and work out for 15 min 5 time a week for 8 month walk in the cold and snow and all i lost is 5 pounds i was 51 at the time so this is y the dr are trying to find out y i cant loss make ne so up set i need to get it off