Back....again :(

Options
Back again....I just read somewhere something like this.... hate starting over?....stop giving up! Here is me going for it and sticking with it! I could use some real serious friends! Friend me please so we can do this together!

Replies

• Reyni
    Reyni Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I just started last week as well,, and yes I'm starting all over again just had a baby in December. I'll send you a request!!!
  • work4it777
    Options
    thanks
  • Ample2Astonishing
    Ample2Astonishing Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Welcome...again!
  • sylwiasta
    sylwiasta Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You can do it!! I am friending u :)
  • Mibs131
    Mibs131 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey, don't be hard on yourself. So you're 'back', that should be a :) and not a :(. On days when I feel bad that I didn't do the elliptical for 30 minutes cuz I only felt like walking for 20 I remind myself that SOME movement is better than NONE. So, you're back! Good for you!!! (^___^)
  • fluecok
    fluecok Posts: 52
    Options
    but u can do it!!!!!

u have already made the first move and came back!!!!

=D

we all have those moments but we are now here and thats all that matters!!!!
  • rolliepollie087
    rolliepollie087 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Show time. Here's to you proving to yourself that you CAN and you WILL do it. Slip ups happen. But always remember to come back when they do. Stopping hard work prevents results :)
    Feel free to add me :)
  • catfire309
    Options
    Hi everyone, :) I'm new to the site. so I'm looking foreword to meeting new friend's. I too am starting over. I have been struggling with my weight all of my life. I won the battle when I was 19. got pregnant and have been trying to loose the weight for the last 11 year's.This time I'm ready to take it off and leave it off. :)
  • JessicaHoskins
    Options
    Anybody who needs a friend can add me...:smile:
  • lauren1221921
    Options
    I'm new here as well and could use some friends to help keep me motivated, and that I can motivate too. I have struggled with my weight most of my life and am really hoping this will help me stick to it and lose it once and for all! I'll send u a request. Be proud that you came back, it's the first step!
  • jlhcrh3
    jlhcrh3 Posts: 314
    Options
    Don't worry, you're not alone. I'm back after being gone over two years. You can do it!