How I'm doing it: 19 lbs down so far!

Options
Hey MFP friends!

Here's a recent (ridiculous) Internet-Meme style image I made to celebrate my first 10 lbs lost and to remind myself to keep going :)
http://jutanclan.blogspot.com/2012/03/fat-former-self-says-210-to-200.html

And here's the HOW and the WHY for my weight loss plan. I hope it helps!
http://jutanclan.blogspot.com/2012/02/weight-loss-to-max.html

Feel free to add me, and happy and healthy day to you all.
Mike :)

Replies

• chillier
    chillier Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, Red most of blog struck home. Been trying slowly since Jan weight up and down like a yoyo but im kind of use to that. Started a month ago on elliptical enjoy it but had to start slowly not up to 30 mins yet as had to start at lowest and work to programs ect but about a week or two off that goal. Listen to fat2fit radio same idea not a diet change of life style. My weight can vary up or down by 5lbs so lots of disappointments but keeping at it. My rant over pissed off today 5lbs up but did a 10min elliptical when usually dont (have a day off in between) to piss body off lol.
    Weight 317lbs ish 6'1"
    Chill
  • mjutan
    mjutan Posts: 23
    Options
    Hey Chill,

Keep at it buddy! Yeah, definitely start at a pace that works for you! I was sortof active but not very much in my day-to-day job, so I had to start it up slowly and then move upwards to 5 times a week at 30 minutes each. It starts to be really fun and addictive to really push yourself to get into shape. Good luck with it and get inspiration from wherever you can.

I sometimes vary a lot too when I measure myself on the scale - I try to do it the same time of the week and only once a week so I am getting an idea of the general trend and not seeing the day-to-day variance (can just be water weight etc).

Good luck and hope you enjoy jumping on the "getting healthy train" too! It's a lot of fun once you really get into it, I've found. Good luck!
  • AirCircleI
    AirCircleI Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    If you like teas, have you tried rooibos/redbush? It is an african red tea - caffeine free and very nice. I like it with lemon, or you can have it with milk.
  • mjutan
    mjutan Posts: 23
    Options
    Thanks AirCircle! Yes, actually I'm drinking some RIGHT NOW!!!! It is great. The caffeine-free ones are great for the evening.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!