cravingggg....

Options
SWEETS!!!!! I ate a salad for lunch and im on my period....so im EXTRA hungry all the time and barely get full....

I WANT SWEETS SOOOOOO BAD :(

What can I eat that will satisfy that...? Tried apples...they dont help...i want a brownieeeee. uhg!

Replies

• iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    Then I would have a brownie- just be aware of how much you're having. Have a small brownie, that's all. :wink:
  • omid990
    omid990 Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    this is where i love hershey kisses. pop a couple for less than 50 calories. don't deny yourself for such a strong craving. have what you want, only in small portions.
  • kvcarden
    kvcarden Posts: 175
    Options
    I'm going to piggy back on kelynn her advice is great....enjoy your brownie and savor every bite.
  • kvcarden
    kvcarden Posts: 175
    Options
    this is where i love hershey kisses. pop a couple for less than 50 calories. don't deny yourself for such a strong craving. have what you want, only in small portions.

Hershey kisses are the best especially when PMS chocolate cravings hit, I eat 4 and I'm good so yea that's definitely a good one!
  • kdanderson05
    kdanderson05 Posts: 147
    Options
    I've been craving sweets too, but instead I just had an orange and it was amazing!
  • jtodacheeny
    jtodacheeny Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    want a brownie?? Get 1 tblspoon sugar free dark chocolate chips, or any sugar free dark chocolate, a tablespoon of walnuts, maybe some raisens if you want them. Put them in a baggie and slowly eat them with a glass of milk....tastes just like a brownie and it's not too big of a splurge....yummy!!
  • TNYorker
    TNYorker Posts: 164
    Options
    Any chocolate milk in the fridge? I LOVE anything chocolate, hence the constant craving for sweets. So I always have choc. milk in the fridge and poor me a cup for late night snacks/cravings. :wink:
  • ilike2moveit
    ilike2moveit Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    maybe some dark chocolate-a little goes a long way?! I feel your pain-my brother-in-law had a b-day party and served brownies with icecream. I didn't eat any....I never thought I'd see the day that happened. I wanted to grab the brownies and eat until I was sick! :laugh:
  • abr25
    abr25 Posts: 179
    Options
    want a BROWNIE? try NO PUDGE brownies :)
  • jlefton1212
    jlefton1212 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    VitaTops dark chocolate muffin tops only have 100 calories, but have like 3 grams of protein and 6 grams of fiber. They are actually kind of filling, and it tastes just like a brownie.
  • Daisy_May
    Daisy_May Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I find a fat free chocolate pudding cup does the trick for me!
  • jmdolan
    jmdolan Posts: 128
    Options
    i like the vita tops chocolate ones too. I put dollup of coolwhip on top and it really does help with the craving.