Kony 2012

Options
cneale91
cneale91 Posts: 91 Member
Hi guys just want to share this video and campaign as the world is trying to spread it. Please watch this film about Kony in Africa who is an awful man and is stealing children,raping the girls and forcing the boys to become soldiers. When i say children i dont mean 30 or 50 it is up to about 30,000 now :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4MnpzG5Sqc

you dont have to do anything apart from make him famous
share the video everywhere on facebook,twitter, on here everywhere!

very thought provoking and uplifting to see what the human race will do to protect itself and others xx

Replies

• cneale91
    Options
    *not making him famous for a good reason its to raise awareness of him and to help find him for his arrest! the US government is involved and everything! x
  • hailzp
    hailzp Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • munchkinhugs
    munchkinhugs Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    my sis and i were just talking about this a few hours ago.

apparently there's going to be a movement on one day (i think it's next month) -at night, people are going to be putting posters up. all-over-the-place.
  • elizabeth_xo
    Options

apparently there's going to be a movement on one day (i think it's next month) -at night, people are going to be putting posters up. all-over-the-place.

it's on april 20th!! I've pledged my support!
  • munchkinhugs
    munchkinhugs Posts: 278 Member
    Options

it's on april 20th!! I've pledged my support!

THANKS. It's highly illegal in Australia .. looking for non-illegal places to do it. I'm thinking on all the walls of my workplace. Like.all.of.them.
  • jeskate
    jeskate Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Just watched the video and pledged.

*Deep breaths*

I'm a teacher, and work with little kids every day... I am feeling so hopeful that this video is being watched by so many. I can't think of any other words to say, really, it still has me in tears
  • Swampstar
    Swampstar Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Saw this going round on facebook this evening, seems like people are literally posting it EVERYWHERE!
  • Swampstar
    Swampstar Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

THANKS. It's highly illegal in Australia .. looking for non-illegal places to do it. I'm thinking on all the walls of my workplace. Like.all.of.them.
    [/quote]

Really?! There's posters everywhere!
  • heyitsmegxx
    heyitsmegxx Posts: 444
    Options
    http://ilto.wordpress.com/2006/11/02/the-visible-problem-with-invisible-children/ Read this: it makes you think twice to what you believe in.
  • cneale91
    Options
    yeah ive read stuff saying some of its a con but support the cause and stuff by sharing and makeing it known, dont give your money if your not sure.

OUR VOICES ARE STRONGER THAN MONEY!

xx
  • jiggy_gibby
    jiggy_gibby Posts: 197
    Options
    bump for children worldwide