man v food- WTF!!!???

Options
2»

Replies

• ravihira1892
    Options
    I'm watching this now & my god i am so hungry!!!!!!

Its amazing how these greasy fat joints run so well though!
  • shakybabe
    shakybabe Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    I can't believe how much he can eat but I guess they don't film on consecutive days as one person mentioned last night that he hadn't eaten for 2 days... so that must be how he's managing to eat that much in one sitting cos he's starving himself for a day or more before each food challenge!
  • Danpellizzari
    Options
    That show is great. I enjoy ji,ping on my motorcycle and going to those places that are within a few hundred miles of me. It's a guilty pleasure. But then I "punish" myself in the gym for about a week! Lol!
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    I like that show.
    No, I wouldn't copy that and eat that amount but it can be fun to watch! Some of the food looks really nice too, all you have to do is scale down the portions.
    Also, it would be great for people wanting to gain. My bf is always after the recipes for those sorts of food. He wants to gain weight, and loves to cook!
  • livinginwoods
    livinginwoods Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I like the show. My husband, unfortunately, could easily match up with Adam. He started to do man v nation for his health I thought.
  • Molly182
    Molly182 Posts: 406
    Options
    I heard he wasn't allowed to eat like that anymore. His doctor told him he'd die if he kept it up. They said on his new show he will just take a bite instead of eating everything, and on that show he now just watches other people do it, but I'm fairly certain that this isn't true. I watched his other show (Amazing Eats) and he was eating it all up.
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    That show has been responsible for many quiet meals with my 3 and 5 year old when I give them their own Adam challenges. They even eat all of the veggies and foods they have never tried during challenge meals!
  • l2rell
    l2rell Posts: 88
    Options
    I love that programme!

I just drool the whole way through.

Me too!!!

Me 3!!!
  • klynn08
    klynn08 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I love that show haha!
  • snookumss
    snookumss Posts: 1,451 Member
    Options
    Agh I hate that show !!! That man is a fat disgusting pig !!! Pple starving all over the world and he goes around stuffing his face. This culture of excess makes my skin crawl. Its like watching food fights in movies. Wasteful !! :'(

Well, I think MFP is full of peeps who might have stuffed their faces on a few occasions as well. Its not him, its the people who pay his checks and the restaurants who are being promoted through the show. I have a food challenge at my place (a food cart in Portland, Oregon) and usually excess food goes to the homeless people. Who are you to say he shouldn't stuff his face anyway? Thats like telling a fat person they can't eat until they are full (which could be an astronomical amount) because they "technically" don't need it because they've got plenty of body fat.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    my husband is ADDICTED TO THIS SHOW,, i have to admit, i would like to eat some of that stuff!
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,264 Member
    Options
    It's a TV show... for entertainment. If you don't like it, then don't watch it. Easy as pie!