Working on being done with being the fat girl with pretty fa

Options
So here are a couple pics of my progress of trying to lose weight myself and joined WW the end of 2011. I don't know my weight in 2008-2010, I just watched what I was eating and played a lot of Just Dance & Wii Fit. I slacked off from early 2011 until November when I decided to join Weight Watchers at work and I now attend weekly meetings on Wednesdays. Since I joined, I have lost 18+lbs and I'm working on making it to under 200! PhotoBucket is blocked at my job, so I stole it from my FB page :happy:

64622_10150586809710186_507160185_9367234_2134153143_n.jpg

429156_10150595533700186_507160185_9397955_2052019488_n.jpg

Replies

• craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Well done. You're doing great.
  • tiffylc37
    tiffylc37 Posts: 29
    Options
    Congrats keep it up!! :flowerforyou: You can see the differnce in your face! You look happy keep up the fight!!
  • Cath138
    Cath138 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Congratulations:flowerforyou: The difference in your face is amazing!
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    You are doing great! You are on your way to being a healthy girl with a pretty face!
  • pretty_blue_eyes85
    pretty_blue_eyes85 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone :) I have my days struggling - but who doesn't? Gotta keep going!
  • elimendoza31
    elimendoza31 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    You are doing awesome girl!!!!!!!! You look great!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • ADthatsme
    ADthatsme Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I know all about being the fat girl with the pretty face, I am trying to be much more than that myself. So far you are looking amazing, keep up the good work. I know through the MFP community, you can continue to make progress! Good luck on your journey!
  • joshiesdad
    Options
    You are beautiful. Great job.
  • rbrannock
    rbrannock Posts: 169
    Options
    GREAT job...you were beautiful then and beautiful now...with a twinkle in your eye now. Keep up the good work. I did WW years ago..and loved it!
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    What a beautiful smile you have and you look great in that last dress! Keep up the great work!
  • pretty_blue_eyes85
    Options
    What a beautiful smile you have and you look great in that last dress! Keep up the great work!

Thank you so much! I've only wore it twice, I'm not much into dresses. I can't wait til I feel comfortable to wear them more often :)
  • tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Very well done, Ashley!!! Keep on killing it, killer!!!
  • courtney131
    Options
    Wow you look absolutely amazing!!!
  • pretty_blue_eyes85
    Options
    Thank you Courtney! :)
  • susannamarie
    susannamarie Posts: 2,148 Member
    Options
    You look great. Also that dress is amazing, and if you really have only worn it twice you should wear it more. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!