Options
xYumzx
xYumzx Posts: 953 Member
Has anyone heard of these work out videos? if so whats your opinion

Replies

• ka_bateman
    ka_bateman Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I've done them on Netflix when they were on instantly....I ended up doing all the sessions at once. 10 mins just isn't enough for me. It was okay to do, nothing incredibly exciting.
  • Huffdogg
    Huffdogg Posts: 1,934 Member
    Options
    The Lara Hudson Pilates one is incredible. I have been doing it for over 2 years, and the ab portion has me ready to cry in 10 minutes every time...STILL.
  • b3kah5
    b3kah5 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I do them on Netflix. Each 10 minute session is pretty intense.
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    Gotta love NetFlix - they are my go-to workout when I don't have a lot of time and/or I'm bored with whatever workout I've been doing and just need a change. I haven't tried all of them, but the ones I have are pretty intense for 10 minutes. I usually do three in a row for a 30 minute workout.
  • eponine1976
    eponine1976 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    They are okay, but sometimes the ones I rented from my library felt a little rushed. I get that you are trying to get the most out of 10 minutes, but the trainers seemed to be doing the reps faster than I like and were jumping from one exercise to the next faster than I could get into position. I feel like I get the most out of my strength workouts when I do the movements slowly and controlled rather than doing 10 reps at a lightning pace and jump right into the next move in .02 seconds.
  • Serenitytoo
    Serenitytoo Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    I have a few that I like,. the knockout body kickboxing one is pretty good as is the kettlebell. I can't say as I have ever just done one workout though Usually at least 4 of the 10 min programs in a session.
  • Katie3784
    Katie3784 Posts: 543
    Options
    I have two of the pilates ones by Lara Hudson and I like them a lot.
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Do you all do them on Netflix online or get the DVDs mailed to you? I can never find exercise DVD on Netflix. I have it connect through the Wii.
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    No DVD, I get it streaming.
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    I own a few of them. You might want to check into Prevention Fitness Systems workouts as well. They have some good workouts. I love Chris Freytag. She's one of my personal trainers. You can preview Prevention Fitness Systems workouts on Collagevideo.com and even buy them there or Amazon. com. It will be cheaper there. Maybe Netflick or the library has some of the workouts.
  • bellachops101
    bellachops101 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I second the pilates one, they are very good and tough!