30DS Result (No Pics...Yet)

Options
KateB1982
KateB1982 Posts: 107 Member
Started the 30 Day Shred on February 7, 2012 and followed strictly for 30-days straight, ending today. Did the odd run on the treadmill and made every effort to eat healthy and stay within my calorie goal. Feeling very proud of myself for keeping with it until the end!

Here are my results (maybe before and after pictures will follow one day soon):

Weight: 165 lbs - 157.8 lbs
Neck: 13.5 - 13.0
Chest: 36.5 - 36.25
Bicep: 12.5 - 12.0 (L) & 12.0 (R)
Natural Waist: 35.0 - 33.5
Lower Abdomen: 39.25 - 38.0
Hips: 43.0 - 41.0
Thighs: 26.5 - 25.0 (L) & 24.5 (R)

That's 7.2 lbs and a total of 10 inches lost!!

This was a really good workout and I will definitely be doing the Shred again sometime in the future.

Now it's onto Ripped in 30! :)

Replies

• lauraashley85
    lauraashley85 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Jillian definitely knows how to whip you in shape. Keep us posted on the ripped in 30. I am doing the shred now (on Level 2 Day 3) and I might tackle that when I am done!
  • MorissaW
    MorissaW Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!!!!
    do you feel more toned? I feel like I am seeing some toneing in my abs (which are covered by loads of fat, my tummy is my problem area!).

I am doing the shred as well. I hung out on level one for longer than I should have and started level 2 yesterday.
    I am thinking I better get up and do day 2 before my muscles shut down ;)
  • JenniferDLP
    JenniferDLP Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I got to level 3 and bailed! I began to hate it, and didn't see any weight loss. BUT what I did do, it was such a good work out. I started at level 1 again yesterday just for some added cardio, and I'm sore all over again!
  • zainah25
    zainah25 Posts: 10
    Options
    that's awesome :) i'm starting the 30 day shred today, wish me luck :)
  • MelissR75
    MelissR75 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Great job! I had great results with 30DS too. Im on week 2 of Ripped. Its defintely different than 30DS but still kicks your butt! Ive also een using her No More Trouble Zones DVD. That is tough!
    Keep up the awesome work!
  • peachprl
    peachprl Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, girl! So proud of you! :-)
  • KateB1982
    Options
    That is awesome!!!!
    do you feel more toned? I feel like I am seeing some toneing in my abs (which are covered by loads of fat, my tummy is my problem area!).

I am doing the shred as well. I hung out on level one for longer than I should have and started level 2 yesterday.

Yes, I definitely feel more toned. I can see a HUGE difference in my arms and shoulders. My stomach looks much smaller and I can definitely see some abs hiding out under there. I am just shy of being 5'3", so all those inches make a big difference.
  • jessicas0215
    Options
    Those are awesome results!! I hear a lot of people talking about 30DS, I think I'm going to have to go buy it.:happy:
  • KateB1982
    Options
    Thanks everybody! :)
  • MorissaW
    MorissaW Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!!!!

Yes, I definitely feel more toned. I can see a HUGE difference in my arms and shoulders. My stomach looks much smaller and I can definitely see some abs hiding out under there. I am just shy of being 5'3", so all those inches make a big difference.

Those inches would be good for anyone but WOW on a 5'3 frame!!! That is awesome!
    I am glad to know you see it in your arms too!
    I have not remesured but I can tell a difference in the pictures that I have been taking :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!