Another new person!

Options
Hello everyone! My name is Laurie. I have four children (31, 21, 16, and 13), four grandchildren (9, 6, 2, and 9 months). I live in Texas with my wonderful husband. We work full time and own a party rentals business on the side. I'm also a college student (been working on this dang degree since 1985!!). I'm tickled to death to have found this web site! I need a little help getting started back into my workout routine. I quit smoking almost 6 months ago and had major surgery in December and have been unable to do anything more than stand up and walk. Needless to say, between the two major events in my life, I've gained some weight I need to take off...quickly! I look forward to hearing from you all and wish everyone the best of luck!!

PS: That pic used for my icon is my youngest granddaughter.

Replies

• LRC1
    LRC1 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hello everyone! My name is Laurie. I have four children (31, 21, 16, and 13), four grandchildren (9, 6, 2, and 9 months). I live in Texas with my wonderful husband. We work full time and own a party rentals business on the side. I'm also a college student (been working on this dang degree since 1985!!). I'm tickled to death to have found this web site! I need a little help getting started back into my workout routine. I quit smoking almost 6 months ago and had major surgery in December and have been unable to do anything more than stand up and walk. Needless to say, between the two major events in my life, I've gained some weight I need to take off...quickly! I look forward to hearing from you all and wish everyone the best of luck!!

PS: That pic used for my icon is my youngest granddaughter.
  • KatieZ75
    KatieZ75 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi Laurie!

Wishing you the best of luck!! :)

Katie Z.
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck to you!
  • twin2
    twin2 Posts: 404