Young Stay At Home Mom/Wife looking for Friends...

Options
I'm 19 turning 20 this month. I am a young mom and wife, I have one child and he is 16 months old. My husband is 20. We're a young couple trying to make things happen!! My husband is a great support system, but I need friends that are in a similar situation, stay at home mom trying to lose weight.
I have 80 pounds to go.

Replies

• newmommy0813
    Options
    Hi i a young mom/ financee and I too am looking lose weight but also more to make some friends. i feel like all my time is taken between my son who is 6 months and his father i hardly go out anymore. in a way i enjoy that but sometimes i just miss the girl talk and so forth.
  • Shonna25
    Shonna25 Posts: 2
    Options
    I would love to friend you!! I am new to MFP and still tryin to figure it out lol just discovered these forums on accident lol. I am I young mom too, 26 and I have a 1 and 3 year old. That is awesome being a stay at home mommy :) I have been one for 3 years and its the best thing ever!! Oh yeah and I have about 45-50 pounds to shed off :)
  • WildFlower7
    WildFlower7 Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    Hi I;m a 25yr old stay at home mom to 3 ages 8, 7 and 3!! Feel free to add me, welcome!
  • thewhiteswan78
    Options
    I'm a dad of a 19 month old. I'm looking for some friends on this to help me with my goal. Got about 5-6 stone to lose.
  • Striving4Fit_MrsOrtiz
    Striving4Fit_MrsOrtiz Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies...
  • MeStephy
    MeStephy Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I am 34 with 6 chilren and I am also a stay at home mom/ wife. Feel free to add me as a friend if you want :smile:

16301906.png