Cardio Work Outs?

Options
Can anyone tell me some Cardio Work Outs I can do at home? Btw, I have no equipment either.

Replies

• robynj88
    robynj88 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    got a flight of stairs? run up and down or do step-ups.
  • lk27
    lk27 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    If you have comcast, you can get exercise tv on demand and there are all kinds of videos you can do that don't require any equipment. Or you can get dvds at wal-mart for like $10. Also, running, walking, sit ups, push ups, lunges, squats. Dance- all you have to do is MOVE!
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    Do you have NetFlix streaming or access to a DVD player? Lots of great workouts on DVD or on demand on Netflix that you can do at home with zero equipment.
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    burpees
  • qballjr13
    qballjr13 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    How about a jumprope? I think you can get a decent one for pretty cheap
  • Kmmysk
    Kmmysk Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I do have a jump rope, well it's not really mine. I bought it for my daughter. Lol

And yes, I do have Netflix. Do you know of any work out DVD's I can look up?
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    Yeah, Netflix has a few (they used to have more but took a bunch away), search on "Crunch" there for streaming ones.

Also try searching on youtube, there are MANY workout gurus on there.
  • cyndi2012
    cyndi2012 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    pinterest.com sometimes has some workouts pinned that you can do at home with no / minimal equipment.
  • LadyDigiStar
    Options
    gaiamtv.com free trial membership...$10/month after. It's a great website that has tons of stuff you can do with minimal to no equipment.