Inner Warrior, I'm Coming Out

Options
Hi Everyone, Just a little bit about me. I was a competitive athlete until the age of 18. I trained hard to gain muscle and endurance. At 5'7" 1/2, I weighed around 140lbs. At 18 y/o, I decided to move from home to persue a modeling career. I had to slim down to a size 2/4 and that put me at 115 lbs. It was hard core to stay that slim and be fit and healthy, it never seemed that my butt was skinny enough for any of my agents. For the past few years I have been inconsistant with exercise. I became a mother to a wonderful and energetic little darling in 2006 and definetly had a body change. I lost my baby weight slowly, without any diet or exercise consistancy. Which put me back at my pre-baby weight of 135 lbs. My daughter is 21 months old and i decided March 10th to make a drastic change. She deserves a fun, energetic, and active mommy. So here I am coming out, bringin' my inner warrior.

I will be 28 SUNDAY!!! :)

Replies

• luvdance
    luvdance Posts: 42
    Options
    Hi Everyone, Just a little bit about me. I was a competitive athlete until the age of 18. I trained hard to gain muscle and endurance. At 5'7" 1/2, I weighed around 140lbs. At 18 y/o, I decided to move from home to persue a modeling career. I had to slim down to a size 2/4 and that put me at 115 lbs. It was hard core to stay that slim and be fit and healthy, it never seemed that my butt was skinny enough for any of my agents. For the past few years I have been inconsistant with exercise. I became a mother to a wonderful and energetic little darling in 2006 and definetly had a body change. I lost my baby weight slowly, without any diet or exercise consistancy. Which put me back at my pre-baby weight of 135 lbs. My daughter is 21 months old and i decided March 10th to make a drastic change. She deserves a fun, energetic, and active mommy. So here I am coming out, bringin' my inner warrior.

I will be 28 SUNDAY!!! :)
  • dawn66
    dawn66 Posts: 166
    Options
    welcome....
    You'll love this site...:drinker:
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck to you!
  • luvdance
    Options
    thank you ladies.

I am appreciative of the support.

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

I am a single mommy empowering myself.
  • luvdance
    Options
    I like this site, from Logging my food and exercise, to reading testimonies, and the supportive community.

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Welcome, You will love everbody's support here!! Happy birthday, and good luck!!
  • luvdance
    Options
    I am here to be supportive and encourage others. If anyone wants to share their story with me or talk about the weather, fashion, music, dance or whatever send a message my way:heart:
  • luvdance
    Options
    I would definetly love to hear from single moms. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
    I am facing a lot of challenges.

thanks for the birthday wish peejbp
  • Vertu
    Vertu Posts: 13
    Options
    I loved the inner warrior analogy, luvdance.... I'm trying to adopt the strong / super disciplined / militant mind set of the Queen of Sparta from the film 300 to keep me going...!!

Good luck... lets catch up in a couple of weeks and see how we're doing.

Vertu