Absolutely incredible! Way to go girly!
  • ronakcvr
    ronakcvr Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • mixedfeelings
    mixedfeelings Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    To be honest you look great in both photos, congratulations on your loss though!
  • jeaninemckinney
    Options
    Holy moly you are beautiful! Smokin hot body :-) keep it up!! You must feel amazing! :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
  • Novikay
    Novikay Posts: 62
    Options
    Thanks so much for all of the encouraging words, everyone!! It takes hard work, but is SO doable for everyone. You just have to commit! =)
  • grumpy2day
    grumpy2day Posts: 212
    Options
    Hey there! I was on this site a little while ago, but I needed to take some time away and I want to reconnect with old members, and make new friends in this community!

I've lost nearly 70 pounds and I've posted this before, but I'll post them again, so I can reconnect with people!

Hard work will get you there, guys! =)

Add me!

kjoh-1-3.jpg

What a remarkable difference you look incredible!
  • caroleslaststand
    caroleslaststand Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the B&A pics. I wish we had a lot more of them posted. They're one of the things on this site that keep me going, keep me on track.
  • Riyam
    Riyam Posts: 25
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Congratss :)
  • autumndandelion
    Options
    Wow, incredible!!! Your arms are so toned!
  • kaetmarie
    kaetmarie Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    daaaaaaaaaamn! your before looks a little like mine, gives me hope! congratulations!!
  • Ash_76
    Ash_76 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    so want to wolf whistle at you.... awesome, well done
  • Fit4_Life
    Fit4_Life Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    Absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for the inspiration! Added FR
  • Kerri7897
    Kerri7897 Posts: 15
    Options
    you look amazing!!
  • SandyPianoGirl
    Options
    You look amazing, Congratulations! I sent you a friend request:happy:
  • maryj2367
    maryj2367 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    your before picture you didnt look that big. you carry your weight well. You look great. congrats and a great inspiration!
  • DeniseV2012
    Options
    Bravo! Ma chère. C'est fantastique! Moi aussi j'ai réussi à atteindre mon poids santé en perdant 45 livres. Le plus grand défi maintenant est de garder un mode de vie sain pour la vie. Je viens de trouver ce site qui est relié à mon Ipod. Je crois que ce sera un bel outil pour m'aider.
  • Novikay
    Novikay Posts: 62
    Options
    Vous remercier autant de !
  • Ripken818836701
    Ripken818836701 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Great work!! Amazing transformation!!
  • nickyeatrunread
    nickyeatrunread Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Great job! Even though I'm shorter than you, I started at a similar place and hope to get to the same-ish weight--so super encouraging. Oh and we're both almost the same age. You look absolutely wonderful! I'll add you! :)

Oh and félicitations à vous aussi fidje!
  • pao140
    pao140 Posts: 3
    Options
    Wow!! That's were I want to be. I'm 5,7 @ 187 lbs and ultimate goal is 130sh but will be happy with 140. What a great motivation .
    I sent an add.

Congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!