New Here

Options
Hi all!

I'm new here, been on for about a week or so. I am a divorced mom of 2 kids, so I don't have a whole lot of support at home, looking for some support on here. I have about a hundred pounds that I would like to lose. Love that everyone is so supportive of each other!!

Replies

• questhaven
    questhaven Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hey mama! - feel free to add me! I've been on here for about a month and have found this site, and the people on it, to be just incredible! :)

Michele
  • thewhiteswan78
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I've only started to use this site, but it looks really good, from what I've seen. I would like to have some kind of light competition, to keep me on target with my goal.
  • Rcarder
    Rcarder Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am new here, Iam just looking for people to share, lose weight for good and get healthy before i turn 50 in 3 yrs.
  • cbrister07
    cbrister07 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Welcome. This is a great site with tons of good, supportive people. Feel free to add and good luck on your journey!
  • SandyPianoGirl
    Options
    Hi there!:) I just joined today, and I found this site a little while ago. It looks really helpful, and I look at some of the weight people lost on here, it's amazing! You can add me if you want:)